23.) Mistakes [E.B]

Song for this imagine- Daddy issues by The Neighborhood

Your POV
I reached the rooftop of Me and my Brother Erich's Mansion to watch the sunset, it always amazes my eyes the fact that the colors of it change sometimes.

I sat down and sighed once I remembered the thought of our mother dying, it first wasnt a big deal for us since we were kids at that time but when we grew older, nightmares about what happend to her soon appeared.

While our father was.... well same personality, The sperm donor he is and.... has another whore to fuck, Me and Erich never really learned anything nor have we got to school but neither of us thought that we'll end up in a huge mansion.

I am well proud of Erich for his work, its just that he never thinks that it bothers me to see him bring different girls each night and hear her moan, ugh disgusting

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" My brother's voice asked, it made me jump for a moment because i thought he wont be home until midnight for some meeting.

"Nothing.... just relaxing....."

"and thinking.." I mumbled but he heard it crystal clear, i looked back at the sky again but it was now pitch blue with no sun, i felt his body beside me and looked at where i was looking too.

"you know you could tell anything to me.." Erich whispered, all his mighty, strong attitude soon disappeared and became something soft. I loved Erich's presence, and i never will be able to trust any guy more than my brother himself.

"I know.... its just that, you have work and i dont really want to give your shoulders more work...." I said softly and looked down ashamed, i was ashamed because i was only living with him without a job even though he had told me to be in APPLSN. I politely declined though, its because i wasnt ready to be seen in a high profile neither being hit on by guys. you never know what can happen right?

"Dont say that, its better to let it out than keep it in." His words reassured me that it was okay to tell the truth, so i did.

"Here i go i guess...." I whispered, i tried to think what will i tell him first because alot of problems have been stuck in my mind that cant just be out even when i have some friends to talk to.

"I remember mom telling me this.... that when a person who had made alot of mistakes doesnt really realize their mistakes being made, and they'll think that they are the perfect person who stepped in the planet and will come to judge people who had done small mistakes. You'll only realize it when the person you made a mistake to had died or when someone is still supporting the sinner. For example..... dad.... he thinks he is the perfect one who had stepped in the planet and will come to judge us by our little mistakes....
And he hasnt realized it yet because...... someone is still supporting him.... and...." I tried to stop the tears from falling down my cheeks but i knew it was unstoppable, and i also knew who was still supporting our dad.

And i just couldnt say his name because he is right beside me, "im sorry.... i never realized that...." I didn't expect that reaction but was relieved that he didnt kill me or anything knowing that im his closest friend he has.

"No- its okay erich, I understand your choices-"

"It's completely not alright, He abused you when we were kids. I just forgot and i-"

"Erich, the feeling is mutual.
Were okay." I hugged him tightly as his tears streamed his cheeks, Erich's sobs had made my blouse wet but that didnt bother me and I started to pat his back softly to calm his sobs which worked.

He pulled away and kissed my forehead, "Never will i ask for a different sister" Erich whispered as he pulled away from his kiss on my forehead, i chuckled nervously and nodded smiling indicating i wished the same.

——————————————————-

I didnt follow the actual story line alright 😅

Hope you liked this chapter! Please vote and comment if you want more. ❤️

PS: Requesting is open!

——————————————————-