11.

"I can't do this anymore." Stiles said in his low and raspy voice. He vamp speeded her back into the room.

"What?" Lydia looked at him confusingly.

The sexual tension was there, pulling him closer to her.

The attraction grows like magnetic force, pulling them closer until their noses touched. Stiles could feel her warmth breath on his face, causing him to lose almost all his control and then his lips finally took the initiative to crash onto hers. They shut their eyes to enjoy the euphoric satisfaction or maybe once again, ecstasy.

It was soft, wet and enthusiastic at first. Slowly then, he was kissing her feverishly, hungrily, fiercely and passionately. His tongue searched for hers and she opened to him. He fought for dominance and she simply gave it away. Lydia let him took over it and she followed his rhythm.

Stiles's hands slowly moved to her face and gently caressed her face, he didn't care to even take a second to pull apart. Lydia's hands climbed to his shoulders and finally wrapped around his neck. Her hands didn't just stopped there, her fingers brushed up into his brown hair. In between the kisses, she would let out a few low and soft moans.

He swore he felt his adrenaline rushed through his veins vigorously, his hormones were quick to arise and the tingling sensation was swarming in.

Somehow, his hands brushed down from her face to her bare shoulders. It hit him when he felt the tingling cold from her exposed shoulders but this skin to skin sensation, he felt like he's going to sin any moment now.

Fuck. He cursed.

The kisses, lips on lips and tongue on tongue. After the long and passionate kisses they shared, he pulled apart from her crimson, wet and almost swollen lips.

"I'm very tempted to rip your shirt right now, love." Stiles said huskily and his lips went back to plant a few smooches on her lips.

The kisses were dragging him to sin and the touches, he's going to hell.

"Nothing is stopping you." Lydia whispered as her hands wrapped around him.

Lydia's permission took away the last bit of sanity that he had left, he can't stop anymore. Stiles tore up her shirt aggressively and his lips got to her cheeks. All that was left on her was her bra and underwear.

Stiles planted small and chaste kisses and moved down to her collarbones. His hands were occupied, one was at her waist and his another hand was used to lift her up.

He pinned her on the wall, kissing her on every spot of pale, soft skin that were available. Lydia moaned in pleasure as Stiles were able to get to a few sensitive spot of hers. When his hands slowly found it's way to slither up to her thighs, he felt the tingle sensation. It was sex, but there was also passion and attraction, maybe even love. Whatever it is, he desires.

As Lydia leaned forward to beg for more kisses, her hands figured her way out to remove his shirt.

It was in the way anyway, Stiles thought.

She slowly mesmerized his strong fitted body, the way she could see his collarbone better than when he wore a shirt and the necklace which a letter M was carved on the pendant. His abs which she didn't realized that he would have. Lydia kissed his collarbone, slowly sliding down to his abdomen.

It didn't took long enough to finally take off the leftover clothes that were on her and he vamp speeded her to the bed. However, Stiles were careful enough with her head and he gently placed her on her bed as he kisses her.

He wanted her so badly, yet he was being terribly gentle with her, considering that he's a vampire and he would usually be aggressive. Well, according to his memories and experiences.