6.

Stiles found it hard to slumber into the night. Not after what Estella said to him and that was just part of the reason why. The other part was about the murder case.

'So, brother. When are you exactly planning on to tell your cute little friends?'

He needed time, not now. But again, guilt struck onto him. Scott is his best friend, his brother and who was he to be selfish to keep the secrets from him like that.

Would they believe him? Probably not. Maybe with the fangs, yes. Would they run from him? Knowing that his best friend had always been the beast, a monster that killed and fed on their blood. Would he be accepted?

And how is he suppose to save his friends from hurting? Whoever is behind all this, was after him. The question is what. What do they want from him?

His thoughts were interrupted by a sudden ringtone. It was Lydia. She needed him.

"Stiles, I saw the place." She said quietly.

"What place?"

"The next attack." She breathed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Here?" Stiles asked.

"Yes, here." Lydia replied. "And tonight."

Scott looked around the compound in the school uncertainly. Was it because of last night? Is it that bad to trust him right now? Stiles had always been right and they never did realize. His words were always neglected, until the very end. He smirked scornfully.

"We're watching here tonight then." Scott said.

Scott squinted his eyes as he examined the classroom.

"We need a plan."

"Please don't tell me you're bringing all the wolves." Stiles scowled.

"I can bring the Argents." Allison suggested but Scott gave her a disapproving look. "Okay, maybe not."

"Lydia, do you think six of us would be enough?" Scott asked. "Do you think that six of us can handle this?"

Well, if Stiles decides to step in the game. Of course they can handle it but he decided not to.

"Uh..." Lydia looked up to Stiles.

Oh god, Lydia. Please don't.

"I think we could?" She answered sheepishly.

"Alright. I'm calling Derek." Scott said and left.

Nice, Derek will always be the plan. Stiles snickered softly.

As the others left, Lydia went with Stiles. She pulled him closely to her for a further discussion.

"Are you getting involved in the fight?"

"If I could, I choose not to."

"But what if they get hurt?" She panicked.

"Then I would." He claimed. "But then again, can you sense how many of them?"

"I'm not confident at this...but I'm afraid that you'll need to get involved." Her voice got low.

He could hear the tremble in her voice as she spoke. He saw one thing in her eyes, fear.

That fear he saw, that's bad. He's a Mikaelson, an original hybrid. Stiles can deal with them easily. Clearly, he's not afraid of getting hurt, he's afraid that his friends would get hurt.

Tonight is going to be a intense.

If he had to turn this place into a bloody massacre in order to protect his friends, he'll do so. Even if they're going to see him as a whole new being, a monster. They're going to see Stiles Mikaelson.