4.

Stiles dragged Scott away into the changing room, as always.

"New case. Another dead body with bite mark."

"Another one?" Scott frowned.

"Yeah, I checked my dad's files last night." Stiles said.

Scott didn't respond. He was thinking.

"Strange, isn't it?" Stiles commented.

"Very. What kind of animal would do that bite?" Scott quavered. "Is there any other animals that haven't been discovered?"

Of course. Stiles is silently laughing in his heart. Of course there is, Scott. Vampires, Witch, Travelers and more. They aren't animals though. Werewolves, banshee, weren't the only supernatural being in this world. Scott's still far from all of this.

"Uh, I don't know." Stiles gave no answers to his question.

Scott wouldn't expect a human Stiles to know, so of course, his answer should be that.

"Actually, we can find by scent." Scott suggested.

Oh that was fucking brilliant. Stiles could find it by scent.

Stiles nodded, and smiled.

Scott left for math class, leaving Stiles alone in the room.

God, is it because he had been suppressed for so long, he had totally forgotten about the specialty of being a werewolf? By scent, it'll help the searching job much easier. Stiles doesn't have to spend much time finding them, he just had to kill them. Then maybe he could compel Scott and the others...

He punched the wall hard as he thought, leaving a big crack on the wall. No idea how many walls had been cracked ever since Scott developed into a werewolf. Now with him, being a hybrid again? Every single wall is going to break.

"Going to find through scent?"

Stiles rolled his eyes and turned to the back to find a brown blonde leaning against the wall.

"Bring me along." Estella suggested.

"No." Stiles rejected coldly.

Estella went up to him and continue to persuade. "Come on brother, you need a helper."

"No. You'll expose me." Stiles scoffed.

"I won't. I'm a great secret keeper." She winked at him.

"No, you're just a sister that keeps falling in love with men that will always turns out to betray you by bringing you back to death." He mocked.

"Are you fucking serious?" She growled.

Estella drove mad with anger, took the initiative and attacked him but he was faster. He turned around and grabbed her by the elbow then by the neck, thus changing the position. Stiles is now threatening her. He's now the predator.

"Yeah, you're not going." He smirked and left after letting her go.

All he heard after leaving was a low growl in the room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Stiles."

Someone called out.

He noticed that glimpse of strawberry blonde hair. It was Lydia for sure.

"Stiles, I can feel it." She said as her hand gripped the edge of his shirt. She was sort of sobbing.

"Feel what it?" Stiles didn't understand her at first but then he knew. "Okay, what was it?"

"Hannah Swift. She's not right. Something's not right with her." She sniffled.