: ̗̀➛ 𝐭𝐞𝐧 

Start from the beginning

"Th..Thanks.." She thanked the blonde male beside her, reiner nodded at her "Your welcome.."He responded. [Y/N] turned her gaze back forward, her eyes desperately searching for the reddish brunette. The green hoods on their heads making it harder.

"Here.. let me help.." Reiner offered, closing the distance between them making their shoulder bump against each other. [Y/N] gulped after shaking her head, placing her hand on his forearm.

"No.. thank you.. it's fine.." She spoke in between pants. Reiner eyed the girl up and down, catching the sight of her shaky legs. "You're on the verge of collapsing." He commented, making [Y/N] chuckle.

"I know.." She agreed, gripping tightly in the traps swung on her shoulder, her eyes still searching for her best friend. "On the bright side.." she started, turning to look at reiner with a smile on her face.

"This hell of a training helps us become superior soldiers in the future!!" She exclaimed, her pace suddenly increasing as she went past reiner and to where her best friend was located.

Reiner gazed at her figure, a small smirk climbing up his lips. "There is always a positive impact in your little world huh.." he mumbled to himself while shaking his head.

"Sasha!"
"[Y/N]!" Sasha beamed happily, spotting the [H/C] haired female beside her. "Happy to see you catch up!"

"I'm grateful I did, my legs are on the verge of giving up." [Y/N] breathed out, glancing down at her legs then back at the view in front of her.

"It's okay! We'll make it out soon!" Sasha reassured, "Once we make it, we'll have delicious food waiting for us!" Her eyes sparkled in happiness at the juicy meat, steamed potatoes, and bread she visualized.

'So that's what keeping her going..' [Y/N] thought inwardly. "Oh juicy meat! I'm coming for you!" Sasha cheered, sprinting past [Y/N].

The latter's [E/C] orbs expanded in surprise, "Sa-Sasha!" She called out, speeding up her pace to meet up with the reddish brunette.

"These two days were so exhausting~" Ymir groaned, laying on her bunk—face first. "Agreed, my legs still hurt ever since the fitness assessment." [Y/N] nodded, sitting on the chair while patting her thighs.

Krista chuckled, sitting beside ymir "Yeah, but if we look back at ourselves three years ago, we became stronger!" She tried to lift up the mood.

"I agree with that as well!" [Y/N] nodded. "Man, three years just passed? Feels like we just met yesterday." Ymir turned to lay on her side, her head leaning against her hand while her elbow rested on the mattress.

Sasha hummed while nodding, masticating on the steamed potato in her mouth. "Uh huh! Time really flies doesn't it?" She spoke after swallowing the food in her mouth.

"How about you Mikasa?"
"What about me?" Mikasa replied to the [H/C] headed, confused by her question. "What do you think about these past three years?" She explained her question.

The black haired female went silent, trying to find the right words. "It went well. These past three years we were able to develop our strength and skills, as well as mastering the maneuver gear." Mikasa voiced out her opinion.

"That's good to hear!" Krista clasped her hands together. "I heard tomorrow's training would involve hand-to-hand combats, its best if we head to sleep early." Mikasa reminded while heading towards her bunk.