Chapter 6

Yes, they ultimately managed to find their compartment. Like the gentleman he was, Adrien let Marinette go in first.

Marinette's designated seat was beside Alya while Adrien and Nino's seats were just behind them. On the other side were Chloe and Luka's seats.

If anyone had had a complete transformation, it was Chloe. No more was she a spoilt brat who only cared for riches and looks. She was a graceful young lady who was kind and friendly and of course, sassy. If you ask what caused her to change, it would be a certain blue-haired boy who plays the guitar.

"Hey Adrien hey Marinette! Where are your seats? I am assigned the seat beside Chloe here."

Luka greeted them both while Chloe waved at them.

They pointed towards their respective places.

"Great!" Luka exclaimed.

Alya felt that this was a good opportunity to play matchmaker for Adrien and Marinette.

"Adrien, you go and sit beside Marinette. I want to spend time with my boyfriend."

"Okay. I hope you don't mind Marinette."

"Of course not."

Adrien took Alya's seat. Marinette looked at her best friend who just winked at her. Remind me to thank her later.

The train left the station after a few minutes.

(Dialogue form: Game of truth and dare)

Chloe: Hey, lets play a game!

Luka: What game?

Alya: Truth or dare

Nino: I am in.

Luka: Same here

Chloe: Me too

Adrien: Okay

Marinette: I will play too

They started playing truth or dare.

Alya: Mari, t or d?

Mari: T

Alya: Do you enjoy baking more or designing?

Mari: I like both but among the two, I choose designing.

Mari: Chloe, t or d?

Chloe: T, duh!

Mari: Who is your crush?

Chloe turned scarlet.

Chloe:*mumbles*Luka

Mari: Couldn't hear you.

Chloe: LUKA!

Luka: I like you too.

Adrien and Mari started dancing.

Adrien and Mari together: Our ship has finally started to sail. Lukloe for life.

Both Luka and Chloe turned red.

Chloe: Nino, t or d?

Nino: D of course. I aint a chicken.

Chloe: Do a chicken dance here in front of us.

Nino: What! Fine, I will do it. But I still aint a chicken.

Alya starts 'Chicken noodle soup' .

Nino starts dancing and jumping, making him look like more of a monkey than a chicken.

Nino: Are you all happy now? Luka t or d?

Luka: D.

Nino: Okay dude, just imitate any female singer.

Luka: Okay bro. *Starts singing and dancing like Shakira*

Nino: Wow, bro, you would put the actual lady to shame.

Luka: Adrien, truth or dare?

Adrien: Truth

Luka: What do you think about Ladybug?

Adrien: She is awesome. She is brave, smart and not to mention beautiful. Paris would be doomed without her.

Alya gives Marinette a secretive smirk which caused Mari to blush.

Adrien: Alya..

Alya: Dare

Adrien: Uh...yeah...Nino, just tickle her.

Alya: What, no...stop Nino please...

Nino had already started tickling her which caused her to laugh hard.

*After a few more rounds*

Adrien: I think we should rest a bit. It's a long journey.

The others agreed.

(End of dialogue format)

Everyone had already fallen asleep, well except Marinette and Adrien. Alya and Nino were cuddling while Chloe was snoring lightly on Luka's lap. Seeing all the couples made Marinette happy. She hoped someday she and Adrien were a couple too.

She was thinking about what Adrien had said earlier about her superhero alter ego. This made her all the giddier.

"Sweet dreams everyone", Marinette whispered and drowned into a blissful oblivion. Her head fell on Adrien's shoulder.

Adrien, who was deep in thought, had a feeling of déjà -vu when he found Marinette dozing off with her head leaning against his shoulder. Memories from Startrain flashed back into his mind when Marinette had fallen asleep on his shoulder.

"Sleep well my lady" Adrien kissed on her forehead, rested his head on hers and was out like a light.