Chapter 5

It was 9.50 am when Marinette and Alya reached the station. They spotted their classmates and their class teacher amongst the other people.

"Okay students, get up on the train. No pushing, no disorderliness. Here are your tickets, each one of you collect your ticket from me. The compartment number is printed on it and go find yours and please sit on your respective seats" came Miss Bustier's voice above all the noise in the station.

As Marinette started finding her compartment, a voice came from behind.

"May I help you?"

Mari turned around. It was Adrien.

"Sure thanks." Marinette showed her ticket to Adrien.

"Oh! You are in the same compartment as me, Nino, Alya, Chloe and Luka. Actually mine is the seat just behind yours" Adrien answered as a bright smile etched across his face.

"Yay!" Marinette exclaimed as she started jumping like a small child who had just received a candy. Luck was in her favour today.

Adrien laughed at her antics. He knew she was beautiful, inside and out, but how come he did not realize actually how much cute and attractive she really was? Yes, he was blinded by his love for Ladybug but now...

Marinette stopped jumping and said, "We should head towards our compartment."

Adrien snapped out of his trance.

"Ah yes, lets go Marinette."

Adrien offered his arm to her. Confused at first, she finally accepted it.

"Lead the way Monsieur."

"Of course Mademoiselle."