After 200 years, we still haven't found the person that was destined to be with Princess Astrid. We've had all the men that live her try, and all the ones who come to visit try but no one could wake her up! I also can't believe that nobody was able to tame the Night Fury. The Night Fury is the hardest dragon to train on this island. There's no other dragons on any other islands, just this one.

Wanna know how that's possible?

Our island was put under a spell when Princess Astrid pricked the prindle of the spining wheel. The spell kept some of us from aging alone with the Princess herself. I'm one of the people who hasn't aged a day since she was put under her spell. Aslo along with the blacksmith and the dragons. The reason why the blacksmith didn't age was because he was needed to take care of me. He was also the only one who could keep himself from aging.

The blacksmith, Gobber, is also a wizard. That's the main reason on why he doesn't age. He told me he won't allow himself to age until the Princess wakes up. He's to help people train dragons and learn the history of this place. At first I was very skeptical to let him.

Princess Astrid is like the life source of this kingdom. When she wakes up, the aging spell that was put on me and the dragons will be gone. I'll start aging again, along with her and all the dragons. Even Gobber said he'll start aging when she wakes up. The only person that won't age is the healer Gothi.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

A knock at the door interrupts my thoughts. I keep my eyes on the landscape as I spoke.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"Rosie, your majesty." Rosie's small soprano voice says from the other side of the door.

"Come in Rosie." After I say this, the door opens to revile a brown haired girl that looks about 16 years old. Her pink maids dress rests on her small figure, showing her curves.

"Hello your majesty." She gives a small curtsy.

"Please Rosie, I don't want any formalities between us. Just call me Elsa." I smile.

"Of course your maj-Elsa." She cuts herself off.

"Thank you Rosie. So, what brings you here?" I ask.

"I've come to inform you that you have a meeting today in town. You also have to great the visitors as well." She says.

"Alright, when is the meeting?"

"In about an hour. Well, that's when I've been told." She sheepishly says.

"Thanks Rosie. Have them get a carriage ready. I'll be down shortly." i thank her.

"You're welcome." She smiles and heads out the room.

I smile small and head to the mirror. I look myself over and put my braid into a bun around my head. I place my crown on and look myself over again.

Good enough.

I head out of my room and went to the tower. I walked up the steps and opened the door at the top. I head inside and spot a girl sleeping on a bed. Her hands are folded over her stomach with a rose between them. Her lips are slightly parted and her eyes are closed. She wears a blue silk dress with her hair down.

I walk over to her bed and look down at her. I run my hand along her angel like skin, feeling the softness of it. I run my fingers through her soft curly hair. The only movement that she shows is the rising and falling of her chest.

She's been asleep for 200 years. Nothing is the same without her. I just want her to wake up. We all do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~