The Reason

"Sir, are you ready? Today is the appointment" the butler stepped in.

Namjoon was all dressed up and waiting patiently in his wheelchair.

Butler was surprised a bit but was happy, "Escort sir" he indicated to one of the guards nearby.

They reached a building which was a hospital but more like a research center.

"Are you sure he will do it properly?" Namjoon had a doubtful expression.

"Let's see once the consultation is over" Butler helped Namjoon out of their car.

They were now waiting outside the doctor's room. After a while a blonde guy came out of the room smiling.

"Oh, you are Namjoon?"

"Yes," Namjoon replied with a confused expression.

"I'm Jung Hoseok, Nice to meet you" he showed his heart shaped smile. "Hyung will take good care of you, don't worry" he whispered and winked at him.

Namjoon wheeled in. Soekjin looked at him as he placed the papers he was reviewing aside.

"Hi, I'm Kim Seokjin you an call me Jin"

Namjoon smiled "I'm Namjoon". 'You can call me yours though'

"I've seen your previous reports and scans but I need you to take all the tests and scans once again as they are old, we'll discuss the operation once the results are out. Feel free to ask me anything".

"Sure" was all Namjoon could say. He will ask what he wants once he can walk.

After a few hours Namjoon came back to find Jin. He was now done with all the scans and tests but left disappointed as he couldn't find him as Jin was busy with the research.

------------------------------------------------

Jimin tried to avoid Bora all morning. During lunch break he was dragged by Jungkook to their gang despite him desperately trying to escape, he was now sitting beside Bora.

Jimin's Pov

Ahhh! what can I do now, why am I sitting so close. Should I escape to the washroom. I sneaked a peek at her lips unconsciously. Indeed they looked soft. Jimin! Stop. thinking. that. she is JUST A FRIEND. I kept on convincing myself.

"Stop playing with food and eat", Bora said and I came out of my mind.

I just nodded. I need to leave I thought. That's when Ji In showed up.

"Jimin-ah can you come with me?" she asked, playing with her hair coyly.

That's it, this is how I escape. I can't face Bora with these thoughts. My mind literally screams KISS HER.

Jimin-ah you are bad I scolded myself still eyeing Bora's lips. I shook my head and came out of my thoughts.

I stood up to leave with her. "At Least let him finish his food" Bora glared at Ji In.

"No, I feel full" I replied softly and hurried with Ji In before Bora could say anything.

My mind was too cloudy to notice that I was practically being dragged by Ji In.

She led me to a corridor which was almost empty. I came out of my thoughts and pulled my hand away from her.

"What is it?", I asked.

"Oh, darling nothing. I just wanted to have some fun, I was bored" she told as her hand travelled through my chest.

I feel weird and disgusted. I pushed her hands away.