Chapter 2: Welcome to Beacon

Reporter: ...The robbery was led by nefarious criminal, Roman Torchwick, who continues to evade authorities...

The News channel was cut out and replaced by a hologram of Glynda Goodwitch.

Glynda: Hello and welcome to Beacon. You are among the privileged few who are honored to attend this prestigious academy. Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace. And as Huntsman and Huntresses it is your duty to uphold it.

You shook your head. This was not a time of peace.

You watched as the buildings seemed to get smaller as you went higher into the sky.

After your conversation with Ozpin, you've found yourself on a airship headed for Beacon.
All passengers where all potential Huntsman and Huntresses.

To be honest you were barely composing yourself, trying desperately to contain your 9 year old self from exploding.

Amongst the kids you saw Ruby talking to a blonde girl, who seemed to know her as she was currently squeezing the life out of her.

You've already informed Qrow about you heading to Beacon, and also meeting his niece.

He replied with a very sloppy and misspelled congratulations. Probably a had a little to much to drink in celebration. It sure did bring a smile to your face though.

Ruby: Ew! Yang it's on your shoe!

Yang: Gross! Gross! Get it off me!

Ruby: Get away from me! Get away from me!

You watched them scramble around finding it all very comical. Out of the corner of your eye you see someone throwing up over the edge of the ship. You figured he could use some help so you walked over to him, still hunched over the edge of the ship.

Y/N: You need help?

You handed him a rag, but your eyes were still fixed on the Ruby and Yang running around like maniacs.

???: Thanks uhhh...

You finally turned to see his face and your eyes almost popped out of your skull.

Y/N: JAUNE!?!?

Jaune: Oh cool that's my name too-Y/N!?!?

The noise of the both of you caused everyone to look in your direction.

But you two didn't care. You were soon held in bone crushing hug.

Jaune: Y/N! Holy cow!

He set you down. Allowing you to breathe and allowing himself to process the fact that your here.

Jaune: Wha-Where-How!?

Not well apparently.

Jaune: You have no idea how happy I am to see you!

Y/N: You have no idea how happy I am to see you!

Jaune: After what happened to Mersel, w-we all thought you were dead...

You've always regretted not telling him about you going away.

Y/N: I'm so sorry for not telling you. It's just... a lot happened.

Jaune: I'm sure you've got some stories.

You scratched the back of your head. You definitely had a bunch of stories. Not sure they'd make nice reunion talk though.

Y/N: So...still haven't gotten over your motion sickness huh?

Almost as if you've reminded him he went right back at it.
_______________