My Answers

Y/N: ...Ugh...

You slowly opened your eyes.

What happened?

You tried to stand and immediately regretted it. Pain and soreness coursed through your body.

You laid on the ground and sat up to get a better look at your surroundings.

Mersel was still burning, the sun was barely rising. You couldn't have been out for more than a few hours.

The grass around you was charred and dead.

But then your eyes spotted something important.

Y/N: VINCENT!

He lied on the ground motionless, with a pool of blood.

Y/N: No no no no....

You crawled towards him, and wrapped your arms around Vincent to shake him awake.

Y/N: Come on...Wake up...

Tears had began streaming down your cheeks.

You put your hands over his injuries to try and help in any way. All it did was get his blood on your hands.

Y/N: W-Wake up! Please!

He didn't. He was gone.

Y/N: No....

You did this. You've weren't helping that whole time he fought to protect you. He died protecting you.

Why did this happen? Why Mersel?
Why you?

Your head shot up looking for the person responsible.

Tyrian was nowhere to be found.

He must've survived.

You begin to think back on what happened, what you did. Your memory was still foggy but you know you did something with your eyes.

"Silver eyed warrior"

Why does that sound familiar? Where have you heard something like that before?

Then it hit you.

"...You have....silver eyes."

Ozpin.

He must know something.

But right now, you had Vincent in your arms. And you weren't going to leave him.

_______________________________

Qrow was speeding past trees in an effort to get to Mersel as quick as possible. It was almost daytime, you and Vincent should've been at Beacon by now.

He was thinking "maybe it's just an off day, woke up late." But the smoke in the distance wasn't instilling confidence.

When he finally reached Mersel he was appalled by the burnt down homes and the many bodies lying in the road.

Qrow: Y/N!

While calling out to you he checked if any of the bodies had a pulse.

They didn't.

Qrow: Y/N!!! Vincent!!!

He ran up to the Orphanage that was already collapsed.

Qrow: Y/-

Y/N: Here...

Qrow's head whipped around and saw you holding Vincent in a small clearing of the forest.