.............

Everyone were exhausted, none of them were able to keep up with Naruto's speed and attacks. Tenten and Hinata were at the verge to faint. Shikamaru was the first one Naruto dealt with so he was completely destroyed....lying on the ground with swollen face and broken teeth. 'Who is this guy....how can he be so strong' thought Sasuke. "You are under my radius now....its over for you, Eight triagrams: 64 palms!" Screamed Neji as he started to hit Naruto with insanely fast punches. Though he was successful to land three-four hits, other all were completely blocked which shocked Neji. He never felt so weak before this, he gave in all his power in that move to be simply blocked by Naruto. "Now its my turn, Secret Taijutsu technique: Flame fist" Soon Naruto's fists got covered up with flames. Naruto mercilessly started hitting Neji all over his body, Windmill punch, Rib breaker, Dragons Path...
Sasuke and Sakura were terrified by the scene before them,  they couldn't believe that Neji was dominated so badly in close combat fight.

Finally Naruto brought his attacks to an end. Neji's whole body was aching lying on the ground, he could feel cracks in his bones, his eyes completely swollen, blood continuously flowing out of his mouth...he was in worst condition he ever had been in his life. Naruto pulled up Neji by his hairs to look at his face, crimson red eyes glaring at his white ones. Neji was completely frozen looking at Naruto's eyes which were piercing right through his soul sending shivers down his spine, it was the most terrifying thing he had seen... those eyes looked like they are made up of pure blood. "That's how I must be looking back then" murmered Naruto as he dropped Neji. "Such a waste of talent, even being so incredibly powerful you chose to side with evil, you know how may lives you could have saved with that power--" screamed Sasuke to be interrupted by Naruto. "Shut up! Saving life, talent...all bullshit.
That's what my self thought of himself before but instead was thrown by his own friends and family. If you would have known little of my pain then you would have choosen the same path" said Naruto. "To settle your pain you are trying to hurt innocent people, you are being selfish. Do others pain and screams satisfy you? Huh?" Screamed Sasuke. "Stop with your blabbering I won't understand. Because right now you are just facing ...pure hatred." Said Naruto as he walked towards Sasuke.

Katon Gokakyu no jutsu screamed both Naruto and Sasuke as they fired flames at each other. Though Sasuke was stronger in fire element, he was so exhausted at the moment that his fire was easily overpowered by Naruto. Huge explosion took place leaving burn marks on Sasuke's body. Sakura tried her best to help Sasuke as she stood on her shaking legs. The fight continued between Sasuke and Naruto. Sasuke was fighting hard to guard his friends as he used Sharingan at such extent that his eyes were bleeding. Sasuke was fighting Naruto in close range with as many shadow clones as possible for his current state. "I gotta hand it to you....your level is above them" said Naruto as he fought Sasuke. "Dont get too much of yourself.." said Sasuke as he got behind Naruto in a flash, "Chidori!". "You are the only one who put a fight to me but sorry you cant defeat me in your current state...Body Replacement Jutsu" Naruto made an hand sign as he vanished from the place.

A Slash! Sound was heard as Sasuke pierced someone with his chidori. But to his surprise he hit Sakura. It was impossible for Sasuke to stop his momentum but he tried to miss the vital spot as he hit Sakura on her shoulders. "S-sa-suke" whispered Sakura as she fainted. "Sakuraaa!" Screamed Sasuke. His eyes slowly tranforming into Mangekyou as he saw his beloved slowly closing her eyes. 'That mark on her shoulders...it was for that purpose' thought Sasuke as he cried, "Seeshh! Good that I had a dummy prepared for my protection. Let's end this now....Forbidden jutsu: Eternal fire dragon jutsu" said Naruto as he fired inextinguishable flames at Sasuke. Soon black flames covered Narutos flames and started to extinguish them, Sasuke was shocked at his new ability but due to exhaustion he fainted. "So those are the inextinguishable flame.....Amaterasu. " said Naruto slowly as he walked towards Neji and picked the jar.

............

Menma and his group finally arrived at the location. Everyone's eyes went wide as they saw their friends lying on the ground, beaten down to pulp, blood all over the place. "S-Sasuke!" Said Menma as he tried to wake him up but couldn't. "Noo!!" Screamed Ino. Everyone gathered around her to see Sakura in brutal condition with a hole in her left shoulder. "We need to take them to the village hospital ....let me heal her wound as much as possible" said Ino as she started healing Sakura. "Okay, till then we will take them" said Menma as he picked up Sasuke and rushed back to Konoha. "So they stole the Rinnegan....Neji's face is unrecognizable, man j-just who did they fought with" said Shino with fear.
"I won't leave him, I will kill him...look...look at Hinata.....how can someone be so brutal." Said Kiba with tears in his eyes. "Let's hurry Kiba." Said Shino as they carried their friends to Konoha.

.............

In Akatsuki Hideout.

"Ehh...couldn't bring yourself to kill them. Not enough hatred huh?" Commented Toneri. "They possessed no threat to me, so killing them was pointless" said Naruto as he walked inside the cave. "Even after so bad they treated you, neglected you, betrayed you, sh--" . "Shut up! These are the eyes you talked about. Take this, mission completed I need to rest a bit now" said Naruto interrupting Toneri. 'Sheh, I would have loved to have few obstacles permanently removed in the path but this bastard seems to not bear enough hatred.' Thought Toneri.

..............