Carl image (sad)

Ok so this is kinda like how Lori died but you and Carl are 25 and Judith is 13. Y'all are at Alexandria and the heard comes though and you Maggie and Judith get stuck in a house.
So yea let's get into it!!

Y/n's pov.
" hey you are going to beat this world I know you will you are strong, smart and so brave and I love you!" I say to Judith and hug her. I wipe her tears off. "It's ok it's ok" I say. I look at Maggie. "You have to cut me open you have to save my baby" I yell her. "No no I can't we lost Lori this way not you too" she tells me crying. "Maggie you have to save my baby" I tell her. She cry's and then nods. Judith hand Maggie her knife. "ok..... ok" I say. "Goodnight love" I say. I feel something sharp cut me and I scream. Then all I see is darkness and I knew I was gone.

3rd person.

Maggie got the baby out safe and sound. She starts to walk out when Judith says something " we leave her she'll turn" she tells Maggie . Maggie gets out a knife. "No she's my aunt" Judith says holding her gun. "Judith..." Maggie say. "I have too" Judith says. Maggie goes to the front door and waits. She can see the walkers going away and turns to go back until she hears a gun shot and a sad Judith walk out.

They find Carl,Rick,Michonne,Glenn,Daryl,carol,
Abraham, Rosita and Eugene. All they see is Maggie walking to them with a baby and a sad Judith slowly walking behind. "W-where is s-she?" Carl asked walking up to Maggie. Maggie starts to cry. Carl looks at Judith and walks over Maggie try's to stop him but it was to late. He looks a the now crying Judith. "NO NO NO" Carl cry's while falling in the floor.

———————-
I just wow ok then
The next ones will be less sad I guess probably not but oh well
-Gracie