Princess Marinette

all transitions and messages from me are written in bold text

WARNING: LEMON/SMUTTY CHAPTER!

THE BOOK WILL LATER CONTAIN FULL SMUTT SCENES!

Marinette feels the warmth of the sun caress her face and lure her to consciousness. She opens her eyes and blinks slowly waiting for her blurred vision to become clear.

She looks around and realizes she is in a meadow. She breathes in deeply enjoying the smell of the fresh grass and flowers around her. She picks up a strand of her raven hair which is splayed out like a long mane around her face. She notices there are flowers in the locks and wonders how they got there.

She looks up at the weeping willow above her

She looks up at the weeping willow above her. "Wow it's so beautiful" she barely whispers to herself.

"Yes, you are" a familiar heartbreakingly soft voice belonging to a man comes from her right side. She whips her head towards it.

Her eyes open wide as she sees who it is. "A-adrien? What are you doing here?... wait, what am I doing here?"

He is dressed in a loose white pirate shirt and beige slacks. His hair is more ruffled than she has ever seen it as if he too just woke up. The sun makes his hair look golden and his skin glows a light golden caramel color, like honey. His eyes are like shiny emeralds that pierce into her soul.

Update: ok since y'all seem to freaking HATE this guy so much I found some other pics of what I think Adrien looks like

Update: ok since y'all seem to freaking HATE this guy so much I found some other pics of what I think Adrien looks like... I definitely think the guy above has his nose tho.