❣️❤︎Sᴘʟᴇɴᴅᴏʀ-Cᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs❤︎❣️

❣️Splendorman x gender-neutral! Reader❣️

Description- Y/N was waiting for their cheerful boyfriend to come back from work but they were growing impatient since they wanted their daily cuddles

Y/N- Your Name

P/N- Pet Name

N/N- Nickname

P/T- Pet type

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Reader P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch watching TV waiting for my boyfriend to come back. P/N was sitting on my lap leaving some of my popcorn. 'ughhh when is he going to come backkkk, I want my cuddlesssssI internally whined. I grabbed one of the couches pillows trying to cuddle it. I soon heard my phone ding meaning I got a notification. I picked it up and saw that it was from splendor.

S-Splendor.                              R-Reader

S-hey sugar cube!

R-hey splendy....where are you, I want my cuddlesssss

S-awe don't worry I'll be home soon! I just came to get some snacks for our movie date

R-pls hurry or I'll die without you

S-ill be home as soon as I can!

R-love chu~♥️

S- love you too sugar ♥️

I blushed at the pet name he gave me and went back to cuddling the pillow. I flipped through the channels to find any good movies. I came across some old black and white show but I decided to just watch that. I realized that I still needed to pick out a movie for a movie night today. I got P/N off of my lap and got up from the couch and made my way towards our movie cabinet. I crouched down and opened the small doors and looked through the movies. Knowing splendor, I picked out about 5-8 movies for us to watch. I only picked out 1 scary movie since we both didn't really like scary movies. I heard the front door open and knew it was splendor. "Darling I'm home!" I heard bags drop. I quickly ran to the front door and jumped on him. "Whoa! Awwww I missed you too sugar cube" he held me close as he picked up the bags and made his way towards the couch. He plopped down and put the bags on the floor.

He say the movies on the floor and grabbed them with his tentacles and looked through them. "Why you surly made a good choice of movies dear!" He giggled. I buried my face in the crotch of his neck. For the rest of the night we watched movies and cuddled making sure we never got out of each other's grip.