💘𝚂𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚊𝚛𝚊~ Cookies a' Cream💘

💘Siren Sara x male!child!reader💘

Description: Y/N is at a friends birthday party at Willy's Wonderland, but he feels left out since his friends don't want to play with him, he looks inside the party area where the animatronics are singing and dancing, what happens when Sara notices the boy out of the crowd and follows him??

Y/N~ Your Name

F/N1~ Friend Name 2

F/N2~Friends Name 2

F/N3~Friends Name 3

F/N4~Friends Name 4

M/N~ Mom's Name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Readers P.O.V

"Are you excited to go to Willy's Wonderland sweetie?' I nodded profusely as I looked out the window and saw the building. You see today was F/N3 birthday today and their parents decided to have their birthday party at the new restaurant that opened a few weeks ago. We arrived at the parking lot and were able to find a spot to park the car. As soon as my mom turned off the car I immediately swung open the door careful not to hit the car next to us and quickly got off. "haha hold on there champ give me a minute" chuckled my mom. "hurry mom, I wanna go inside and see the animatronics!" I heard a soft chuckle escape from my mom's mouth.

She closed the driver's door and made sure to lock the car before walking up to me and grabbed my hand. We walked up to the entrance doors and opened them. We walked in and looked for F/N3 birthday table. We finally found it and we walked up to their mom who was sitting on the table looking through Facebook. "Hey M/N" said F/N3 mom. "Go play with your friends sweetie and be careful and try not to get into to much trouble" my mom whispered into my ear. I nodded and went to go find F/N1, F/N2, F/N3, F/N4. I saw them playing. "Hey guys can I join!" I ran up to them but instead of greeting me with a smile they treated me with an annoyed and disgusted face. "Uhhh guys what are those looks for??" A few of them scoffed at me while the others just rolled their eyes. "We don't want to play with a freak like you" they all laughed and walked away.

I was shocked that my own friends could do me like this. I ran to the bathroom baling my eyes out. I stayed in the bathroom for a while. I regretted coming here. I finally decided to get out of the bathroom and play in the main area. When I looked over I saw all of them having fun and realized how much fun everyone was having......without me.....I decided to go somewhere else a just stay in there for the rest of the time.

Siren Sara's P.O.V

I noticed a boy with H/L H/C hair with E/C eyes peaking out of the males bathroom door. I also noticed how sad he was. I saw him run out of the bathroom and run someplace else. The show ended and I decided to follow the boy without anyone noticing.

Reader's P.O.V

I was able to find a place for me to hang out for the rest of the time. Suddenly I hear the door open and see Siren Sara?? 'but isn't she supposed to be up on stage?what is she doing here?' I thought to myself. "Hello there little boy, I notice you earlier and you didn't join the rest of the kids" I was quite shocked that she could talk like a normal person. "Y-yeah...." I said. "What's your name little boy? As you know I'm Siren Sara!" She held a hand out for me and I grabbed it and she helped me up from the dirty floor. "I'm Y/N it's nice to meet you Sara I'm actually a really big fan of yours..." I looked down and fiddled with my fingers.

"Oh it's nice to know I have fans but why were you sad? I could tell by your facial expression that you were upset about something" she asked. "W-well you see today was my friends birthday and they intived me but when I got here and got ready to play with them, they all started laughing and they just left me there" she nodded in understandment. "Say cookies n' cream ice cream always makes me feel better!" She suddenly pulled out ice cream out of thin air. "Woah! That was amazing!" She giggled and handed me the ice cream.

We talked for a bit while I was eating my ice cream before I heard my mom call out my name meaning it was time for us to go. "Bye Siren Sara! Say hi to the others for me!" I waved at her as I started to open the door but soon I stopped and looked back at her.

And thank you for the cookies n' cream ice cream!