❣️Willy Weasel-𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞!❣️

❣️Overprotective!Willy x fem!reader❣️

This was requested by:pie_fox

Description> The reader is friends with Liv and the others. They go to the kids old restaurant and are planning on burning it down but what happens when they end up falling from the roof top and willy spots the reader and protects her from the other animatronics?

Y/N- Your Name

N/N- Nickname

H/L- Hair Length

H/C- Hair Color

E/C- Eye Color

(A/N: I've never written a fluff before so I'm sorry if it's terrible and I haven't seen the movie just yet I've only seen clips so I don't know all the kids names)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's P.O.V

"Wait why are we doing this again?" I asked as we kept driving deeper into the forest. "So that those stupid animatronics burn and no one gets hurt especially kids" said Liv. "But wouldn't tha-" I was cut off by Kathy. "Look we just want this nightmare to be over so enough questions" I nodded and sat back with the others. "Let's jam to some music, we won't be there for a while" said Aaron as he turned on the radio.

~When they got to the building~

We all got off the truck known as Willy's Wonderland. "Come on let's burn this place down" said Liv as everyone got the gas and started spreading it on the outside of the building. As I was spreading the gasoline I remembered all of the memories I had as a child in this building. "Hey N/N, you alright?you seem sad" I looked over at Liv who had a concerned look in her eyes. "Yeah I'm fine it's just....I never thought that a kids place such as this would have to end this way....." I said. "I know what you mean but we have to do this, it's the only way to get rid of it" I nodded and noticed that all of my gas was out. "Who has the lighter?" Said bobby. Someone threw the lighter at bobby and he turned it on. "Wait!" Said Liv. "Huh what's wrong?" I asked. "There is someone in there!" We all looked into some cracks and she was right! There was someone in there! "Hey!" Liv knocked on the glass to get the guys attention.  Which she did but she lost it right after and he went back to cleaning.

"Let's just leave him, the robots are gonna end up killing him anyway" said Kathy. "I'm not leaving until I get him out of there" I looked at Liv with amazed eyes. She looked around and saw a latter where she could climb from. She walked up to it and started climbing. We all followed behind her but when we got up she was looking for a way to get in. "See no way to get in so let's just leave him and light this place up" said bobby. Suddenly we all fell through the roof and landed in the ball pit? We all got up and looked around where the animatronics were. I felt eyes looking at me but when I looked to see if any of the guys were looking at me, they weren't they were looking around the room. I looked at all the animatronics but when my eyes landed on willy the weasel, it felt as if he was staring into my soul.

Willy's P.O.V

I watched as the kids that fell from the roof look around the restaurant. But I looked at one specific girl. She had H/L H/C hair and beautiful E/C eyes. She soon looked at me and started making eye contact with me.

Y/N's P.O.V

"alright let's go find the guy" said Liv. They all nodded and went to go find the kitchen but I stayed behind and continued to look at willy. I must have been starting at him for too long because I didn't notice that Tito the Turtle was missing from the stage. I heard a weird laughing sound coming from behind me but I knew that the others were gone. I looked behind me and saw tito ready to attack me. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact but it never came. I opened my eyes to see willy's han-err....paw holding Tito's hand back.

Willy's P.O.V

'What am I doing!?why am I defending them!?' I thought as I held Tito's hand back from hurting her. Tito, who had wide eyes just looked at me and nothing more before he put his hand back and walked somewhere else. I looked down to the girl, who was looking up at me with curious eyes. 'oh my had they are so cut- WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING!?' I thought to myself as a blush spread across my face. "Why???" I looked down at the human.

Y/N's P.O.V

"Why???" I saw him look down at me. "What?" He said, confused. "Why did you do it? Do you want to kill me yourself or??" He didn't answer me he just...stared at me. It was a moment of silence before he broke it. "I-I don't know I just did I guess" he mumbled. "Well thank you for saving me and for not trying to kill me" I hugged him and he seemed to be taken back but he hugged back either way.

Willy's P.O.V

'What is this darn feeling?? Why do I feel so...what's the word.....ugh nevermind....she feels so warm' my thoughts were roaming all around my head as I was processing what was going on. "W-whats your name?" I asked. "Y/N, and I already know who you are" they said. "Y/N, huh? That's a very cute name" I looked at her as she started to blush. I smirked and picked her up and put her over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "H-hey what are you doing!?" She sound so cute when she studders. I took her to a random room and I set us down and started to play with her hair. "How long have you guys been...you know....out of service?" She asked. "It's been a while so I don't exactly remember" she hummed in response."Y/N!!!!" screamed a loud voice.

Y/N's P.O.V

"Y/N!!!!" I heard Liv scream. "Oh they must be looking for me" I said. Before I could get up the door slammed open. Willy wrapped his arms around me as he saw the other teenagers. "Y/n! Get away from him!" Said Kathy. "N-no he's nice! He's not like the others!" I screamed. They didn't listen to me, Aaron and Chris started attacking willy while bobby started dragging me away. "No let me go!" I tried to lose his grip but it was no use. I heard as willy fought the two boys. "Let me go!!" I kicked his leg and he let go of me and fell to the floor. I ran towards the room where Willy's was at but was once again cought by bobby.  I saw willy run out of the room and start looking for me. "Let.her.go" he said with a dark voice. "No! I won't let let you touch her!" Bobby said. Suddenly I felt Bobby's hand let go of my wrist. I looked back and saw arty holding him back. Willy wrapped his arms protectively around me.

"Mine!"