🤰𝑪𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒅𝒂-Ill be here for the both of you🤰

🤰Canada x fem!dragon! pregnant!reader🤰

This is what you beautiful people will look like as a human

Description- The reader find out she is pregnant with her mates baby but she ends up finding him cheating on her with another dragon, what happens when Canada finds her crying in the woods while he was on a normal walk through the forest

D/T- Dragon Type

S/C- Scale color

E/C- Eye Color

S/C- Stomach Color

I/W/C- Inner Wing Color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's P.O.V

'I finally found out why I've been getting so much morning sickness, I'm pregnant!' I happily walked to the cave where me and my mate live. "Hey babe I have some great ne-!" I saw as my mate was getting laid with another dragon!? "W-wait babe-!?" My mate called out but it was already to late. I ran out of there crying. I couldn't believe he had done this to me. And just when I was about to tell him I was caring his baby. Why!why!why! All I wanted was to be a happy couple and maybe even start a family! But no he just had to go ruin it with that fat bitch. My legs had gotten tired from running to much so I decided to lay on a tree. My eyes were too watery that I didn't notice someone looking at me.

Canada's P.O.V

Jeez I was right, it is a beautiful day to talk a nice long walk through the forest. Not to mention that the soft wind made it even better. I really needed this it's been a hard week for me. As I continued walking through the forest I started to hear as if someone was crying??? Concerned, I walked to where the crying sounds were coming from. When I found the source of the noise, it wasn't what I expected it to be. It was a female dragon!? But weren't they extinct like...millions of years ago!? But why are they crying? Should I help them??? Ugh! Fuck it! I cautiously walk up to her. "H-hey are you alright?" I asked.

Y/N's P.O.V

"H-hey are you alright?" I hear a voice ask. I looked up to see a man with the Canadian flag on his face. Was he what humans call a countryhuman? "W-who are you?" I asked. "The names Canada, what yours?" He said. "Y/N" was all I said. "Say why were you crying?" I looked at him before more tears fell from my eyes. "W-well you see I just found out that I was pregnant with my mates baby but when I went back to the cave we live in, I saw him mating with another dragon and that's why I'm crying and now I don't know what to do because I have no one to help me with my baby and I don't want to be a single mom or the baby to grow up without a father" I explained. He looked at me sadly before putting a hand on my shoulder. "Hey don't worry, we might have just met but you look pretty strong and I'm pretty sure you would be an amazing single parent, but I understand that you don't want your child to grow up without a father to take care of him, just believe in yourself and I know you will be able to get through this with or without a father" he said with a smile. I smiled at him as well. "I'll help you take care of your baby if you would like" he said. I looked at him with wide eyes. I didn't expect someone I just met that wants to help me with my child. "I would love that" I said.

I'll be here for you both