"Why? You're mad about it because I saw you kissing someone?" Taehyung retorted back fiercely.

"Tae? How does it matter whether I was kissing someone? As far as I remember, it was you who wanted me to go on these dates." Jeongguk snapped back because Taehyung wasn't just talking, his voice held accusations.

"Also, you talked about how if I don't find love, I could go ahead and look for spice in life because I can have needs. Should I remind you of these?" Jeongguk continued as his nostrils flared.

Taehyung's eyes snapped big and he took fast steps towards the raven-haired male and grabbed his collars tightly.

"You don't talk to me like that. You said it wasn't working and then I suddenly see you kissing someone. Do you know how I felt?" Taehyung questioned, raising his voice as his eyes glossed.

"How you felt? Did you ever think how I felt when you kept forcing me to go on these dates when I was already in love with someone?" Jeongguk snapped back again.

Taehyung's fist on the younger's collar immediately faltered and he took a step back as he stared at Jeongguk with wide eyes.

"You're in love with someone?" Taehyung asked with a small voice as he stared at Jeongguk with disbelief.

"Then why were you kissing Minho?" Taehyung asked with his raised voice.

" How does it matter to you?" Jeongguk questioned back.

"Because I have to know. You can't just go kissing around." Taehyung snapped back, his anger evidently returning.

"Kissing around? You feel I wanted to do that? I am in love with someone, I am crazy for that someone and you feel I deliberately went ahead and kissed Minho?" Jeongguk asked with frustration laced into his voice.

Taehyung was about to reply when Jeongguk raised his hand and indicated to him to stop right away.

"No. You listen to me first. I don't go around kissing people. You told me one day that love is beautiful and it teaches people a lot of lessons and it helps them grow. Yes, it is beautiful and it helped me grow in such a way that it taught me to mask my pain in a beautiful manner. You told me that one day I would come and tell you, I found the one, the one for me, my number 1, didn't you?" Jeongguk asked as he glared at Taehyung as his fingers were pointed at him.

Jeongguk took a big step towards Taehyung as the latter immediately placed his palm on Jeongguk's chest as Jeongguk swiftly took his hand and pulled him close by the waist as Taehyung's eyes widened but he didn't move away.

"Ggukie.." Taehyung whispered while looking at Jeongguk.

"No, I haven't finished. What if I tell you that yes love is beautiful because I know what love is and I have fallen immensely in love with someone. I have found love and I found that in you, in a form which is you. What if I tell you I found my the one, my one and only, my number one and that's also you, only you. What if… what if I tell you that I love you. I love you so damn much that my heart explodes in pain, my eyes sting and my stomach churns because even though I love you, I love you crazily and I won't ever get tired of saying it, I know that you won't reciprocate it." Jeongguk whispered as he looked into his favourite turquoise eyes that turned glossy and sparkly.

"G-Ggukie---"

With that voice Jeongguk left the elder completely and took two steps behind. Taehyung just witnessed the act with disbelief in his eyes.

"But again, Taehyung, what if I tell you that I know that I don't blame you. What if I tell you that it's okay if you don't love me? What if I tell you that it's okay to not be okay. What if I tell you that it's okay to hurt. What if I tell you that it's fine because love is not only beautiful but love is pain as well." Jeongguk completed his sentence with a small sad smile though the elder didn't witness it because Jeongguk wasn't facing him.