Chapter 8 Brotherhood of beasts part 1

Rex stumbles out from one of the few alleys that connects to this quieter part of Majorna.

He looks a little ruff, his black hoodie is rumbled with a few darker splotches and in his right hand he holds his thick leather jacket. With his other hand he seems to be cleaning his face and neck from something.

His eyes catch the two punks, drinking beer and discussing something in german he only hears bits and pieces off.

Myshas black mohawk and leather jacket is easily recognisable but the other German with the blonde hair and jeansjacka he can't place.

Jeansjacka man seems to drunkenly comment on something, earning a slapp in the back of his head from Mysha who doesn't seem to find it as funny as the giggling blond.

Mysha takes another swing of his beer and says something, earning the blond to break out in giggles while Myshas eyes seem to find something he recognizes further down the street.

Mysha hollers as he sees Helena, somewhat unsteady on her heels, coming their way. From her clothes to guess, she'd appeared to leave from a party.

Hugging her winter jacket close to herself she appears to have missed the two vampires further ahead until Mysha ecstatically hollers and waves like a maniac beside the German blond who seems lost.

Myshas sense of smell seems to catch up to him as his gaze switches over to Rex, who by now has gotten out on the street and sees Helena coming their way.

Mysha jumps up and smiles widely and waves his way.

Helena looks around confused before her relaxed posture tenses and she does not look too happy about seeing Mysha before glancing at Rex when the recognizable smell of blood hits her. There aren't any signs of blood on Rex anymore, well that she can see clearly, other than that his hoodie seems to be wet in a few places.

She looks down the street she came, contemplating if she can turn around and pretend she hasn't seen any of them.

Rex smiles widely, waving at Mysha before smirking at Helena who's turning around, trying to head for another ally.

"Hey! Helena!" He shouts and waves her way, getting a small smile from a frustrated Helena.

Mysha takes a few steps to Rex before having to get back and drag his friends up and whit as he smiles at Rex and Helena.

"Hey guys, long time no see!" He laughs.

Helena sighs, walks up to them, glancing at myshas hand that he used to grab the blond with, the one she mangled the other night. She sways slightly and her voice is slightly unsteady from the alcohol in her system.

"No, it was the other night"

"How you guys been?" Rex askes, he seems a bit off but still his sassy self. He studies the blond with interest. He carefully let's his beast sense the three of them, Helena still feels human, no beast coming off her compared to the other two.

"I've been fantastic. Found an awesome bar, a gaybar not too far from here" he smirks and he smiles like the sun is shining.

The blond seems to be completely lost at what's being said until he hears gaybar, earning a giggle to escape.

Helena takes a few steps to the wall and leans against it while studying the blond carefully. Seemingly glad that the other two are talking.

Rex laughs and nods at mysha. "Good to know"

His eyes study Helena with a knowing smirk. "Had fun?" Before glancing at the blond again.

"And who's your... friend mysha?"