𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

Magsimula sa umpisa

During the night that incident happened, Fuyuko came into her parents room and cuddled beside her mother. Kiyoomi was inside the bathroom, taking a shower before he goes to bed. "Mother their eyes looked empty." At first Y/n was confused of who was Fuyuko addressing to.

"Whose eyes Fuyuko?" She asked concerned, she pulled her daughter closer to her, she had the soft gentle touch of a mother.

"Shinto's eyes and Tsukiyomi's," Y/n felt her heart stop. "It looked like they were almost no emotion within them mother. Their eyes felt cold. Are they all right mother? My brothers are okay right?" She looked for reassurance from her mother. "Their eyes looked like the a dead man's eyes, like the one we watched few nights ago." Y/n could clearly remember the dead man from the horror movie they watched long ago. Pale complexion and everything.

"Your brothers are alright Fuyuko, don't worry my child." She hugs her daughter, leaning her chin on the top of her head. It seemed like L/n Tsukiyomi still lingered through the genes which has been passed on through Y/n's blood.

Tsukiyomi had freshly turned nineteen, Shinto and Fuyuko were fifteen years old. Fuyuko was upstairs in her room crying after her first ever break up ever occurred, Y/n was comforting her daughter trying her best while Kiyoomi was still at work. Shinto and Tsukiyomi were currently missing in action.

There was a chair in the middle of a poorly lit room, dusty surroundings and a light bulb that was singing from side to side. A man around his age kicks the chair the boy was sitting at, hands inside his black coloured trousers. "Oi! Wake up! Ain't got time waiting for ya! Got a sister to comfort you dickhead!"

"Shinto calm down." A more matured and deep voice came from Tsukiyomi. He was holding a scalpel with his hands wrapped around a blue latex glove, his mouth covered by a blue mask. "Move him," Tsukiyomi orders his younger brother. Shinto carries the guy with ease and brought him to the surgery table.

He looked at his leathered watch especially given Y/n who had given it to him when he turned seventeen. A watch collector like his father. "Starting operation in 9:15 p.m." Sakusa Tsukiyomi became a medical student when he was sixteen, he entered university much more earlier than anyone else did. He even surpassed Y/n's knowledge when Y/n was sixteen. "This is an old abandoned university building, they were known for sending so many students to hospitals."

"They had to close down though, the media found out that the university operated on people without their consent. People with cancer, heart diseases and such, the took them by force and placed them right here, where you're laying at right now and operated on their bodies." He tells a tale that was a decade and a half ago. "That's what I'm about to do to you right now, it's just you don't have any sickness."

Shinto grinned watching his brother remove the t-shirt of the guy, Tsukiyomi tossed the shirt aside just somewhere around the room nothing too specific. "My brother will be the nurse, he'll be passing me the surgical tools though he won't go to med school like me. He'll be taking over my mom's company."

"Don't worry man, you won't die just yet. We have to keep you alive for at least three hours y'know?" The boy was shaking body on the metal table. "We won't go too harsh on ya, I'll be injecting you anaesthesia. We don't want to make you suffer that much." One can already find the sarcasm in his tone. The boy felt relieved when Shinto had said that but it just went down the drain after what Shinto did. After, the needle came nearing his shoulder, Shinto pushed the plunger; every single drop out of the anaesthesia making every single drop fall on the floor. "Oopsies."

There was an IV drip to the left of the guy, Tsukiyomi connects the tube to the man's arm making. The bag of blood was type B. Tsukiyomi was connecting the blood transfusion to his body before he started his operation like opening up his insides. "We've gotta keep your blood going you know, we wouldn't want you to die so early." Shinto says while watching his brother open up the centre of his stomach.

The bright lights that were emitting from the surgical rights were nearly making the boy go blind. His yells were muffled by a grey duct tape that was attached awhile ago by Shinto. He was thrashing his body around that Shinto had to strap him down using the straps, this surgical table were perfectly made for people that refused to do the surgery. They had straps to tie them down, perfect for the current situation.

Shinto rips the duct tape from his mouth and he saw the blood on his lips when he had peeled the tape. Tsukiyomi could see the guy's insides properly. Shinto didn't even talk anymore now, he just stood there handing the medical tools his brother needed. Forceps, backhaus, bone nibbler. He stitched them back when he opened his flesh, stitched them back and stitched them back. He made him feel every pain. Stabbing his internal organs and fixing them again. Shinto danced inside his mind as he listens to his screams like they were the melodies of Mozart's pieces.

Their eyes looked empty. Nothing but a cold space in their black coloured eyes. "Time of death 1:24am. Cause of death: cardiomyopathy." A total lie. His real cause of death was: damage to the internal organs. The butler of the two men entered the abandoned university building bowing his head at them.

"I want you to make sure that no forensic centre will not allow any autopsy on his body. If the family will continue to insist an autopsy, make the forensic centre submit a report of cardiomyopathy or just fake an autopsy report." Tsukiyomi orders the man.

"Yes, young master Tsukiyomi." His head was still looking below the ground, his body bended halfway.

"Do your job well Nakahara-san." Shinto saw waving his hands off. Tsukiyomi rips off the blue latex gloves and throws them above the guy's face that was sprayed with his own blood. "Mother's probably going to scold us." Shinto sighs heavily, he always feels bad when he gets his mother worried.

"Don't worry, we'll just say that we looked for a gift to cheer Fuyuko up but when we rested on a bench we fell asleep." Tsukiyomi makes up a lame excuse that Y/n wouldn't even buy.

"For a gifted kid like you, you sure suck at making excuses." Shinto lets out a hearty laugh. "Let's protect Fuyuko brother." Shinto lifts up his fist waiting for Tsukiyomi to bump it.

"Let's kill everyone who ever dares to make her sad." He bumps his fist with his brother forming another pact that was only known between them.