𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 0-100 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌

Start from the beginning

As soon as it appeared in front of you, you summoned a crystal in just right size before you slammed it down on the ground which instantly let out a fire explosion on it that broke the shield and which defeated the Abyss Mage.

Lisa wasn't expected to see that and to see that your tips of your hair glowing so brightly. You stretched your shoulders before you pointed your sword at the Abyss Mage.

"How did you find this place!? It's... so well hidden!" The Abyss Mage shouted while Lisa crossed her arms, looking quite upset.

"I have no interest in finding out where you little rascals hide yourselves away. But I do want my book back. Tell me, how is it that you have the time to conceal your stronghold and apply a magic seal – but not to sign out a library book in the proper manner?" Lisa asked sounds quite aggravated.

"You have no respect whatsoever for other people's work." She rolled her eyes as the Abyss Mage looked at her in surprised.

"...You— You just want... the book? I was unaware that anyone in Mondstadt was concerned with unearthing the secret hidden inside this book... Who... Who are you?" He asked but you can't tell if it's hopeful that you feel from his aura or just pure confusion.

You can't help but felt quite guilty for pointing your sword to him. "The librarian. Although, I believe that should be quite clear already. Return the book. This is an ultimatum." She said as the Abyss Mage immediately became angered.

"She's telling the truth. Please, just give her the book unless you wanted to face her wrath." You said as the Abyss Mage turned to you.

He got a glimpse of a vision of younger version of you smiling at him before he was in tears. A memory of his last humanity days that he knew existed has been unlocked for the first time. He didn't know why he was crying but for the first time he was crying in front of human.

Your eyes widen as he handed the book willingly to you while he continued on crying. "W-Why looking at you made reminded of that? You were the villain, you were the one who caused of the destruction but why?" He said sounded so sad as you couldn't help but sympathize him.

Lisa couldn't believe her eyes and her ears when she saw this scene as you knelt to his height. "You have no idea how hurt it felt like to experience death so many times and just to wake up being alive with memories being erased all over again. I just want to be free from this curse and move on to another life..." He pleaded as you looked at him in shock.

He looked at you in your eyes as he asked, "What sort of magic did you do to me? To make me feel this weak and obedient to you, my prince?" He asked, knowingly that he shouldn't have developed any feeling other than hatred.

Hatred towards the Celestia.

You stared at him in silence, not knowing what to answer. "I didn't or I was unaware. I'm sorry to hear you suffer this way... Because of my past doing..." You said as you touched his hand.

By the touch of your hands, he immediately faltered away, unable to say anything back at you. You sighed as you looked at the book. "What sort of secrets you are hiding from us?" Lisa asked as she started to become wary of you as you looked at her.

"None. Even I can't recall my memory. It's frustrating that everyone else knows me better than myself." You said as you stared at thr ground. "All I know is that the Abyss Order and I have a connection with each other. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing."

Lisa didn't know why but looking at you who was vulnerable with pain in your eyes made her remembered the times when she was studying at Sumeru to only see the scholars went mad after achieving such high knowledge.