A Heart's Enchantment [ 1 ]

[ This story is based on a real life story ]

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Jungkook stood in the bathroom, his hands trembling as he stared at the pregnancy test kit. His eyes were filled with worry and anticipation as he waited for the results to appear.

After a few anxious minutes, the first test showed a clear result. He set it aside and immediately grabbed another test, his heart pounding in his chest. Waiting again, he held his breath until the second result was clear.

Taking all the tests in his hands, Jungkook's eyes welled up with tears. "T-Tae, we're going to be parents," he whispered, overcome with emotion, before breaking down into tears.

The bathroom was filled with a mixture of relief, joy, and nervousness as Jungkook processed the life-changing news.

For the past four years, Taehyung and Jungkook have been in a loving relationship. They are both students at Hybe University, nearing the end of their final year. Their journey began with a deep connection and mutual attraction, leading to Taehyung's proposal during their first year.

Known as the university's power couple, Taehyung and Jungkook are adored by everyone around them. They have garnered widespread blessings and support from their peers and families alike. Their bond is strong, with Taekook deeply and madly in love with each other, cherishing every moment of their journey together at Hybe University.

As their graduation approaches, Jungkook discovers that he is pregnant with Taehyung's baby. Overwhelmed with happiness, Jungkook is unsure of how Taehyung will react to the news.

Jungkook sat on the edge of the bathtub, wiping away his tears with trembling hands. Before him lay several pregnancy test kits, evidence of his persistent morning sickness and bouts of nausea. Each time he ate something, he couldn't keep it down.

He hadn't told Tae about his symptoms, not wanting to burden him with worry. Jungkook knew how much Taehyung yearned to be a father, and he wanted to be certain before sharing the news. So, he had bought multiple test kits and checked them repeatedly, hoping for a definitive answer about his pregnancy.

Jungkook kept all the test kits on the sink Jungkook carefully arranged the test kits on the bathroom sink, a mixture of relief and nervous excitement in his eyes. With teary eyes and a hopeful smile, he gazed at the evidence before him.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, signaling Taehyung's arrival. Jungkook's heart leaped, and he hurriedly dashed to the door, his emotions bubbling over. Without hesitation, he flung open the door and enveloped Taehyung in a tight embrace, burying his face against his boyfriend's chest. Taehyung, taken aback by Jungkook's sudden display of emotion, returned the hug without hesitation.