Characterization

Kat's Note: Hindi pa ito ang lahat ng characters since main and second leads lang ang mga ituh. Sikwet pa ang iba para may mystery haha

1. Raizelle Athena Buenavista - cold yet genius. A class-S agent disguised as a senior high student. Has a talent in singing but hides it.

2. Riachelle Aphrodite Buenavista - Athena's identical twin sister. Sassy and fashionista. Just came back to America to ruin Athena's bad habit of sleeping in class and helping her with missions. Loves to dance and join on pageants.

3. Kenzie Jerome Soriano - Handsome but not that intelligent guy. His presence attracts women but his heart belongs to one person.

4. Hiro Takeyama - One of the highest ranking agents. Aphrodite has a crush on him but he already likes someone.

5. Ayanna Kendra Inori Hirano or Aki - a very competitive student and Athena's classmate. She always argue with the twin. Obviously likes Hiro but always turning her down.

6. Prof. Axel Clyde Villaruiz - a professor in disguise and handles the Anime Club which is also part of the disguise. He's the one who gives missions to Athena and the other agents.

7. Miko Szechuan - lemme get it straight to the point. Paepal lang ho siya ng kwento. Salamat.

----