Alexa Bliss/Bebe Rexha - A Real Wrestlemania Moment Part 1

Start from the beginning

Priscilla:" Eventhough I'll be a mother, there's nothing wrong with stunning the world."

Dakota:" Well, hello Miss Midnight. You've gone full dark now."

Priscilla:" Oh, you mean the hair? I thought I'd go back to my previous look to try it out again."

Rhea:" It's awesome, if you ask me. I'm a fan."

Kay:" Me too. Bright colors don't seem to be your type anyways."

Priscilla:" You've got that right. I'm also not that obligatory goth chick."

Laughing again, the ladies kept talking without interruptions for a good moment. A relaxed and fun atmosphere took over in preparation for the things to come since some of them had matches scheduled.

Finally, it was time for the man of the house to step out. As soon as the door opened, all eyes were on Y/N, who wore quite the exquisite suit.

 As soon as the door opened, all eyes were on Y/N, who wore quite the exquisite suit

Y/N:" Wrestling and fancy clothes. I didn't think they woukd go this well together honestly."

Dakota:" Y/N, is that really you?"

Rhea:" Our man has stepped up his fashion sense considerably."

Kay:" Not bad, Y/N. Not bad at all."

Tegan:" I have to agree. Seeing you in a suit is new, but a welcome change."

Priscilla:" If we didn't have to go, I'd rip that suit off you and snack on you right here hehehe~"

Y/N:" Then I picked the right suit to woooh everyone?"

The girls just giggled and nodded before they grabbed their individual purses. Rhea organized a limousine to get them to the arena since nobody had a car that was big enough for everyone. Walking out and locking the door, the group got into said vehicle and made their way towards the arena.
---------------------------------------------------------

The Pre-Show passed by pretty quickly as it was time for the main show to start. WWE got Bebe Rexha of all people to sing the national anthem to kick things off as the young woman was in the ring with her guitar player.

As everyone on the stage and in the arena sang along, the mood for the evening was set thanks to this performance. It was never easy to find the right person for it, but this was a very nice representation. With cheers and a whole lot of pyro,  Wrestlemania officially began.

Backstage again after everyone went their own way to either prepare for matches or just talk to co-workers and friends alike, Bebe found herself in a conversation with none other than the Goddess of WWE, Alexa Bliss.

Alexa:" That out there was really good, if I may say so. You knocked it out of the park."

Bebe:" Thank you. Performing in front of a live audience again after so long is an incredible feeling and having done it at Wrestlemania is just out of this world."

Alexa:" I know, right? Without fans, it's so quiet and not really motivating. The Thunder Dome is a good solution though."

Bebe:" Skype calls or Zoom calls with fans are a lot of fun too. Some can be a little weird, but when you have genuine people across from you, it's worth it for sure."

Alexa:" Do you mind, if we tale a quick selfie together? I just wanna cherish the moment."

Bebe:" I don't mind at all. It's a historic moment that needs to be saved somehow."

Alexa smiled and took out her phone, getting the camera ready while Bebe quickly checked her hair and everything. They didn't do a special pose or anything, but what they didn't expect was Y/N just casually getting himself in frame too.

 They didn't do a special pose or anything, but what they didn't expect was Y/N just casually getting himself in frame too

(Imagine yourself in the background)

Upon closer inspection, Alexa and Bebe immediatly saw Y/N and once they turned around, they just saw him smiling as if nothing happened.

Y/N:" Is something wrong, ladies?"

Alexa:" Y/N, you goof! You just photobombed our Wrestlemania selfie."

Y/N:" As Daryl Dixon says: three is better than two. Also, I just couldn't pass up the chance to do that when the two of you aren't aware of it."

Alexa playfully rolled her eyes and then gave the big man a hug while Bebe shyly tucked some of her hair behind her ear. She was the one not familiar with who Y/N was, but that changed as soon as the hug ended.

Alexa:" Y/N, may I introduce you to Bebe? Bebe, this is my friend Y/N. He's a wrestler as well, but not currently signed to WWE."

Y/N:" A pleasure to meet you, Miss."

Bebe:" Bebe is fine. And the pleasure is all mine, Y/N."

Y/N:" I watched your performance out there. You did really good. I'm glad I was able to witness it."

Bebe:" Hehe thanks. I just do my best to give everyone the best result possible."

Alexa:" Well, I think a lot of people loved it. We're just fortunate enough to have the time to talk with you."

Y/N:" Exactly. It's nice to know the person behind the stage act so to sp---"

Just as Y/N was about to finish his sentence, his phone buzzed several times, so he excused himself to take care of business while Alexa and Bebe looked at him for a good while. Alexa knew about Y/N's adventures thanks to Lacey and Paige, but she didn't make any advances on him. It sparked a completely different idea though as she whispered in Bebe's ear to keep things private, only to see the pop star smirk and nod.