The prinncess plea

Sesshomaru POV
It's been three days since Rin left and I haven't been able to think straight. Inuyasha and I have been searching for Kirnamaru and the girls have been missing their mother especially Setsuna who's been going on scouting missions almost every night to find Rin. I landed back out my hut to grab something and low and behold I see Setsuna who has been just holding one of Rins kimono as comfort.

"Father. Where did she leave" she asked sadly. I said nothing and just sat next her pulling her towards me. She leaned against my shoulder and pulled the kimono closer.

"She's doing what she thinks is best to protect us" I said kissing her forehead. I gave her one final hug before heading back out with Inuyasha.

Setsuna POV
As father left I didn't want to except that response. I found mothers scent the night before and decided to follow it. I went to the chief hut to see if Kirara was available.

"Excuse me chief is Kirara available for a few hours?" I asked still holding mothers kimono close to my chest.

"Of course, Kirara come!" He said and she came running in.

"Come Kirara I need your help" I said as we got outside. She grew into her giant form and we took off into the sky.

A few hours later we landed in the village where my mother was currently residing.

"Kirara wait here for me okay. I'll be back soon" I said petting her head gently as she walked away farther into the forest. I continued into the village searching for my mother scent.

"Who are you and why are you here" a voice said. I turned around a meet a man that looked my mother age.

"Never mind that why is my mother scent on you" I said reaching for my weapon.

"Your mother? Do you mean Rin?" He asked. That's all the proof I needed to kill him.

"Prepare yourself-"

"Setsuna stop" I heard a voice that I have missed dearly.

"Mom" I cried giving her a tight hug. She hugged me back kissing the side of my head.

"Is everything okay Setsuna? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Mom.... why did you leave the village" I asked almost in a whisper.

"Im not gonna lie to you. I'm doing this to keep you and sister not to mention your father safe" she said.

"I don't understand mother" I said grabbing her hands.

"Come with me" she said leading me back to the forest where Kirara was waiting. We mounted her and took to the skies.

"After the incident with Kirnamaru I realized that my presence was putting all of you in danger. I understand that Kirnamaru has this warped mind about that prophecy and you girls going to fulfill it and he's using me as a way to get to you guys and I can't have that. This won't be permanent setsuna I promise" she said as we landed back in my village.

"Mom please come home" I pleaded for the last time. She put a piece of hair behind my ear and held my cheeks in her soft hands.

"All in good time princess" she said kissing my forehead.

"Lord Sesshomaru" she said looking past me where father landed with towa by his side. Towa ran to mother and hugged her tight. Father walked to her slowly and they just stared at each other until mother leaned in and kissed his cheek and they hugged tightly. Father opened one of his arms and me and towa joined in the hug. This is the only time we had a family moment that was peaceful and I enjoyed it.