Forget the world

Rin POV
I stroked towa hair as she slept with tears on her face. I can't believe that riku took his own life and zero disappeared after all the chaos happened. I don't think she even cared about him which is the worst part of everything. Setsuna went with Moroha to look for zero and towa had to get up soon because Kagome wanted to spend time with her. I shook towa gently waking her up. She scratched her itching eyes and sat up leaning against my shoulder.

"Kagome is waiting for you love" I said helping her stand. I walked her outside where Kagome and Inuyasha were waiting. Kagome took towa's hand and led her toward the river. Inuyasha kissed my cheek and went after them. As they disappeared from my view I felt a tear slide down my cheek. I saw the look in Zero eyes as she left and there wasn't a speck of emotion when riku died and that scared me to think about what she could to do to my children and my niece. I wiped my tears when I felt Lord Sesshomaru land behind me. I turned to him and offered my best smile but he knows me to well for that and immediately saw through it.

"What is it" he said placing his hand on my cheek. I leaned into his hand and pulled it closer. He pulled me towards him and stroked my hair. I let more tears fall and held him tighter. He led me back to our hut and kissed my forehead. I sighed and kissed his lips desperately. He pulled away confused but I pulled him closer.

"Help me forget the world for a while please" I said taking off his armor. He nodded and unfolded his moko komko and I pulled off his kimono and he pulled off mine. I pulled him down as I laid back. He put his hands on either side of my head to keep him from squishing me. After our love session I was resting on his chest. He kissed my head and got up putting his clothes back on.

"I will return later. Do not leave the hut without telling Inuyasha" he said and I nodded and he left. I rolled over and went to sleep. I dreamed over a fight between the girls and kirinamaru. The thing that woke me up was when he stabbed setsuna killed her. I gasped and woke up sweating. I looked around the hut  and saw it was still just me. I grabbed my clothes and threw them on and went outside and ran to kagome and Inuyasha house. I walked inside to see Inuyasha placing a sleeping Kagome down.

"What's up rin" he asked sitting down.

"Where are the girls" I asked panicked. He shrugged his shoulders and my heart raced even faster. I ran outside heading towards the woods but before I got there I had another vision of sesshomaru and Kirinamaru fighting and towa was crying over setsuna and moroha.

"LORD SESSHOMARU!!!" I yelled before I passed out.

This chapter was inspired by today's episode and the last episode preview. I hope you enjoy