: ̗̀➛ 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

"It looked delicious and it was getting cold, so I gave it shelter in my stomach and ate it." Sasha replied, holding a blank expression on her face as she spoke. "Why.. I can't understand.. why would you eat the potato?" He asked once again.

[Y/N] gulped, 'why would she eat that potato? because thats what humans do?-'

"Uhh.." Sasha voice wasn't audible, "..are you asking why people eat potatoes? I'm surprised you didn't know sir.." The atmosphere was silent yet deadly as everyone including [Y/N], stared at Sasha with disbelief, [Y/N] holding a much worried expression.

The latter watched her best friend sigh, glancing down at the steamed potato in her hands, she split it into two. She extended the smaller part towards the head instructor, "Here sir, have half.." [Y/N] could hear and see the slight vexation in Sasha.

"Have half?" He muttered questionably, taking the potato he was given by the reddish brunette. He still held a gaze of disbelief, "Really?" he asked once more.

Sasha said nothing but flashing him goofy smile. "Would you rather skip dinner for the next five or run around the premises til you're on the brink of death. Sasha, being the foodie person she is, chose the latter.

"THEN SCRAM!!!" He yelled, Sasha immediately followed her orders and started to run around. He then turned his gaze towards the [H/C] haired female whose eyes held fret as they followed the reddish brunette female.

"And you!" [Y/N] flinched at his loud voice and the attention being transferred to her. "Who the hell are you!?" She instantly formed her right hand into a fist and placed her other hand behind her back─preforming a salute.

"[Y/N] [L/N]! From Dauper village sir! Reporting duty!" She introduced her voice steady and clear. "[L/N] huh.." He narrowed his eyes at her. "You come from the same village potato girl came from?"

[Y/N] instantly nodded, not ashamed of her answer. "What the heck are you doing here!?" He inquired. "To help humanity overcome the titans!" She answered.

"You're going to have commit action to make me believe that!!"

"She's still going.." [Y/N] muttered, her right cheek leaning against her palm as her elbow rested on the wooden fence in front of her, she and other five people stood watching the reddish brunette running laps around premises til she's on the verge of death, according to Keith's order.

[Y/N] gazed worriedly at her best friend, she's been running for hours and everyone could visibly see how exhausted she was. "Man.. I thought shadis was about to kill her." The bald male, Conny, spoke as his bright hazel eyes followed Sasha.

"I know right, one hell of a first day.." The green eyed male, Eren, replied. "The fact that running laps til sunset didn't bother her as much as missing dinner for the next five days." He added.

[Y/N] giggled slightly, "That's how Sasha is.." she said with a smile climbing up her lips. "Say," The freckled male, Marco, started. "You came from Dauper village along with potato girl, right?" He asked.

The [H/C] haired female nodded, "Yeah, I'm [Y/N] [L/N], that's Sasha braus. We both came from Dauper village." The other five nodded. "If I remember correctly, Dauper village is a small hunting village located in the mountains.. right?" Conny asked.

"Correct." [Y/N] nodded with a smile. "Are you related to her?" Eren inquired curiously. "Well, we're not blood-related, but we've been by each other's side ever since we were young, I consider her as a best friend and sister if you ask me!"

The blonde male with ocean blue eyes blushed at the sight of her pure smile, it made him feel warm on the inside, as well as making his heart pound against his chest.