Fourteen: "You're sadistic" - October 9

Start from the beginning

Aristocracy

Pretty good

We're all alive and well, can't complain

My mom was asking about 'those boys that play the block game' because she couldn't remember whose names I mentioned when I told her who you were with

King of Clubs

Lol i love ur mom

Tell her I said hi

Aristocracy

I will

Now go to bed it's way past your bedtime

King of Clubs

Yes maam

It was true. She had left Sap and Clay's house at around 3, and a nine-hour run had brought her home a bit past 12. Lilac wasn't usually a caffeine person, but she had been living on Sprite to keep herself awake. She knew she was going to sugar-crash soon, but her neat-oriented brain would not settle if she didn't unpack before she went to bed. So, unwilling as she was, Lilac hauled herself out of the car. With tired and clumsy fingers, she unbuckled her precious strawberry from the backseat, dragged her bags out of the trunk, and slugged her way up the stairs and to her dorm.

"Honey, I'm sweet," Lilac mumbled tiredly as she shut the door behind her. Her brain tried to say 'honey I'm home' and 'home sweet home' at once, but she didn't even register that neither phrase had come out properly. It didn't matter, though. She'd also brought her Sprite bottle up with her, and she took a swig of it to give her one last burst of energy to put her clothes away.

For a few minutes, Lilac tried to stay focused and put her things away as she waited for the sugar in the soda to wake her up. She tried listening to music, but got frustrated when her brain told her it didn't want to listen to anything she put on. She tried silence, but her brain said that it wanted to listen to something. Eventually, she shuffled over to her bed and rested her head on it.

"What do you want from me, goblin brain," Lilac mumbled, finally feeling the Sprite begin to hit her bloodstream again. She raised her head after seeing her phone light up out of the corner of her eye. She saw a few messages roll by from the general chat in the SMP Discord, and in a stroke of pure luck, she saw George's name flash by a couple of times in the chat. Lilac chewed on her lip for a moment, weighing in her mind how weird it would be to call him and ask for company.

"Is that weird?" She asked herself aloud. "I don't know, my brain is off. I hope that's not weird." She tried her best not to be indecisive, but she sat and debated with herself for a few more minutes. In the end, she decided to text him first.

CHEFNOTFOUND

Sunflower

Hi george

ChefNotFound

Hey hyacinth

What's up

Sunflower

Ooh hyacinth, i like that

That's my favorite flower

I was wondering if you might

Hypothetically

Be able to call

ChefNotFound

In theory