Jungkook felt his eyes welled up when he heard his name from his husband's lips but he wiped out his thoughts and turned around.

"I know… what you have just said.. you didn't mean it. I have n-"

"I mean it," Jungkook said, his voice was turning monotone with each passing second.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook for a little too long, trying to make his heart realise that Jungkook still didn't mean those words. But his heart was already shattered to listen to anything.

"I-i had made a mistake and you have every right to get angry at me, to ignore me but you can't accuse me of something I haven't done. You know very well that I love you more than anything else. I need you because I love you, don't interpret my words in another meaning," Taehyung's words felt tight in his throat, his head started pounding badly.

"I know you love me, but love has many types. Maybe your love for me is restricted in the safety of this bed only." 

"Jungkook!?!" Taehyung raised his voice, making Jungkook flinch in his position. Jungkook didn't even know what he was saying anymore but those words surely affected Taehyung.

"Are you trying to say… that my love for you is...That I love you just because you could sleep with me? Oh baby, please don't do this. Don't make me disgusted with myself." Taehyung didn't know when his tears started falling from his eyes but yes he was crying, maybe his heart couldn't take it anymore.

Jungkook was standing at the door with blank eyes and a thumping heart. His heart breaking at the sight of his crying hubby, but he was just standing. He should apologise immediately for the words he was letting out, he knew they don't have any meaning anyway, but his newly found anger was holding him back.

The tears Taehyung was letting out were silent but his eyes were screaming the pain he felt. 

"I can explain why I hide things from you although no explanation can justify my deeds. Please listen to me once, come here… sit with me. We can talk about i-it." Taehyung tried his best so that his voice wouldn't come as cracked.

But Jungkook shook his head," Why would I listen to you when all I am saying is nothing but the truth. If you loved me then you should have at least told me about the things that can affect both of us directly or indirectly. But you didn't."

It's like the bare rope of control was slipping out of Jungkook's hand just like silk sand from a closed fist. 

"And why do you even want to tell me now? Who changed your opinion? I'm still the same. I still have panic attacks, I am still weak. So why suddenly you are feeling like you should give some explanation to me. Why?" The question was loud and sharp, it swept off Taehyung's mind making him all speechless.

Taehyung gulped and sighed shakily, his damp eyes roamed in the room before a bitter chuckle fell out of his lips. Things were getting bad, no they were turning ugly and both of them knew it.

"Nothing changed, baby. I wanted to tell you this before too but I didn't get a good chance to explain." 

"Isn't it funny? You practically live with me, eat with me, sleep with me and yet you didn't get any chance!?!" The voice was increasing, pinching every nerve in Taehyung's head.

"I wanted to tell you when things got a little down. I didn't want to create a suffocating environment for you, I want you to feel safe and mentally prepared. And I was succeeding in it too, you started enjoying going out without anyone and I was so happy about it." Taehyung said. He so wanted to walk toward Jungkook and hold his hand but his injured leg was holding him in his place.