Scream My Name

"Watch your step."

Crunch!

The noises of crackling branches under feet echoed out into the early morning. With it soft touches of  the hands of two women at my arms guide me through the thick of a forest. My feet were bare so they hurt as I crunched along. I was a bit scared of the pain that would be if a branch decided to stab me. But nonetheless I was to face greater pain than a stab of the foot..

"We are almost there Y/n."One of the ladies calls out to me again.
They keep speaking like this for about 15 minutes all because of this whole blindfold thing . I understand it's to be a secret where the location is... but the blind fold is giving me a rush of anxiety. I really felt like I was being lead into my death now. The reality of it all is hitting me hard..

Soon they stopped me and released my blind fold. In front of me was a flat meadow with a concrete circular slab in the center. There was a crest like the one Minho had, but it wasn't the same for this one was a circle within circles that were all connected by a cross. The two women than guided me towards the center of the lush green meadow. And as they do YangYang and his father appear in the center. YangYang was covered in black paints all across his bare back holding in his hand that Katana his father had gifted him. With in no time we meet face to face the wind pulling at our hair. The atmosphere around was heavy, way too heavy to be a ceremony that was in place to save humanity as they told me.  I keep thinking as I stated into YangYang's eyes.. What is the truth? Will I ever know? Or will I die not knowing who was the mistake in following ..?
Taemin begins to speak.
"Y/n please give your hand to YangYang."
I nodded and handed over my left hand.
"Don't be nervous Y/n. I'll be gentle with you.." he winks laying the blade on my palm cutting it. Oddly, instead of draining it into the slits of the crest, he drinks the blood that drips off from the cut he had just placed.
"Let us sing and gather energy. Call the one that will no longer be a demigod, but be named a full God."

A God?

Taemin looks to the servants at his side and they immediately grab me. YangYang backs away as they pull me to the very center. They let me down on my back chaining me to the ground as I struggled with all my might.
"Wait-"  I shouted.
"YangYang will now commence in sacrificing the pure one." Yang then hovers over me sitting on my lap his katana in hand.

**TRIGGER WARNING AHEAD: EXTREME GORE AND BLOOD**

"YangYang what the fuck. You said-"
"I know what I said... I lied. But just know that you really are doing good. Your going to help make the world a better place.. I didn't lie about that, I promise."
"I thought you were only getting the powers of a Demigod?"
"I failed to gain the strength my father wants. So we are doing this ritual to make me become a new God. Don't worry we will die together.. for the time being that is.."
Yang cuts himself on his forearms with his blade letting the blood run down into the small trenches of the crest. He than leans down to kiss me softly but with fire in its touch, for he deemed it the last moment of bliss of my existence.
"WAiT YANG STOP." I screamed at him.
"I have to do this. Or else I won't be able to kill that bastard Minho."
"No no, listen you'll die a needless death.. STOP please.." I now began to shed tears like a flowing river. Karma was letting me know it was my fault. I knew that fact, I prepared myself to face it. Walked in with that knowledge like I studied for a big exam. But even with that knowledge of the mental pain, I never figured it would sting as much as this.
I wasn't prepared for it to hurt this much.

YangYang doesn't listen to me despite my desperate pleas.. The boy continues on to deeply cut his other forearm the same way he did the other. With empty cold  eyes staring down at me. He must be so consumed with saving the world. So consumed with pride.. I never knew he would have such a look to show me like that. After that split second of eye contact, He immediately takes my hand. Looking down he places that sword at the base of my hand and drags it down to my elbow cutting deeply into my arm. It was so deep in fact, I could feel the katana scratch at my bone. All the Blood pours out from that cut mixing with up with his into the trenches of that stupid crest. Violently, my voice scratched out screaming again for him to stop. Continuously he ignored me still without any hesitation. His lukewarm hands grab my other arm and cut into me yet again. When he finished that he continued on alternating between the two of us with even more gashes and bone exposing wounds. The whole time we sat there looking into each other's soul bleeding out together as the hums of men and women ring out. They called to YangYang as if he was already a God. If I myself could reach out to Yang like they did with there constant babbling, I would call to him as well. But it was useless to even try anymore. So as I look up to the sky praying to a God that once abandoned me. I really couldn't think of any other name to want to waste my last breath on as dumb as it sounded.
It was a shot in the dark, but I desperately wanted to call to him.

Suddenly, My heart beat starts becoming slow. It seemed I was running out of time. If I'm going to call that God to my side, I need to scream his name out loud. So loud it hurts. So loud that every God in this damned world shakes at the very frequency.

Even as YangYang cuts me open relentlessly to release the last of my blood. And even as Yangs' dead body finally forcefully weighs on my chest..

I screamed your name...

"..LEE KNOW.... LEE KNOW... LEE KNOW.."

It's too bad he won't answer.
That bastard.
Even if I scream like this.. He used me in the end and never planned on seeing me again. But screaming out into nothing felt better than simply dying here without trying...

And like that my voice gives into nothing. And the only calls to him come from within my head. After my voice, breathing ceases and my vision turns into a void of darkness.

I now cease to exist and am nothing more than something to place into the dirt.

..I feared Death and to my dismay it found me..