12

Percy was sitting in the great hall the next day while Harry ate his breakfast. Since he was in his 3rd year he was asked to choose his subjects for the year. He had asked Annabeth at camp what subjects he should take and she had suggested Muggle Studies, Arithmancy and Divination.

Percy was not very excited about Divination. He had a lot of future reading at camp. McGonagall soon came and gave him his timetable. Just as the professor left the owls came in with post.

Percy was very wary of owls. Due to his father and Annabeth's mums rivalry owls didn't like Percy. They didn't attack him, but a few glared at him.

Olivia, Annabeth's owl gracefully swooped upto him and dropped two letters. One from annabeth and the other from Grover.

He opened Annabeth's letter and read it. Lee noticed this and asked., 'oh.. Who is Annabeth. '

This caught both the twins and Harry's attention. Percy replied by saying that she was his friend from camp.

Harry thought ofcourse she is. camp. Camp. The camp Harry wasn't allowed to go because Remus said otherwise. If Percy could go why couldn't he go.

His thought were broken when Percy said, 'She's ten times more smarter than me. '

To this the George said, 'A girl who's ten times smarter than you. Wow. '

Word court - 223