3

The next day, Percy and Remus went to Diagon Alley. Harry wanted to go too but it wouldn't be safe for him to do so. The place was amazing .They first visit Gringotts. Percy was wonderstruck at seeing the huge building.

'First things first Money ', says Remus

It turns out that Percy technically isn't a Potter so he cant use James's vault. That stung a lit bit. But it was clear that James loved Percy. 'Lets just use the Lupin vault', says Remus. 

The goblin Griphook eyed them and said,' Why doesn't he use his fathers vault .'

'His father has a vault her', Remus says with wide eyes.

"Yes, vault number 3, the deepest vault at Gringotts  and only single digit vault"

When they reached the vault, Percy asked,' How do you know its my fathers.'

"Because you are a splitting image of his. Now this vault doesn't have a key, just prick a finger on the needle and if i am right about your parentage then the vault must open." 

Percy did as said and immediately the vault turn the color of his eyes and the door swung open to show heaps of gold

'That's a lot of gold, but they are not galleons.' , says Remus

"Those are drachmas, Percy will learn about them a little later. Also all shops will accept them."

With that they leave Gringotts, They go and get all that they need.

Last thing on the list was a wand. Entering the shop. Ollivander watch him closely before getting a wand. He have it a wave.

The windows broke.

It went like that for another 27 wands. Remus was sitting in the floor. This is taking forever he though.

Olivander looked Percy in the eyes studying him. "You have you fathers eyes. No wonder none of these aren't working. I should've seen it sooner."

He came back with a wand golden box "This is one of the oldest wan in existence. Stronger than any other wand."

He opened the box to reveal a blue wand made out of coral with a grip with a pegasus on it.

Waving the wand everything went back to place. The store was filled with the oceans scent. This was Percy's wand.

"I expect great things from you. Remember the wand chooses the wizard."

Word count- 370

*******************************************************************************************

Vote if you like. Comment for ideas and review

Mischief Managed