McGonagall ushered them to follow her and keep close, as to not get lost. Ariel was so busy marvelling the sight of Diagon alley that she didn't notice when she walked straight into a wall.

" Eh-Sorry 'bout that.I should 'ave payed attention " The Wall......said?

Ariel looked up to meet the sight of a man - um - more like a mini giant (if that makes sense) . He had a large black beard and was around eight feet tall and 10 times the size of Ariel. His robes were so large that it looked like could hide 10 large sized chocolate cakes in them.

" Hello Hagrid " Professor McGonagall greeted as Hagrid offered a hand to Ariel to pick her up. Ariel politely took it and stood up.

" 'ello Professor McGonagall " The man greeted and McGonagall nodded.

" Hey! Ye mus' be Young Ariel, huh? " The man asked Ariel in his gruff voice and Ariel nodded, smiling. She could already tell that this man was a trustworthy one - She had always had a sixth sense to understand people.

" I will be taking young Mr. Rodger and Ms. Malhotra to take their stuff while you can accompany Hagrid, Ms. Black " McGonagall said and Ariel nodded.

" C'mon, let's get yeah wand, little one! " Hagrid said enthusiastically and motioned Ariel to follow him. Ariel smiled and followed him.

He led Ariel to a shop that had a large Golden words reading 'OLLIVANDERS ' on the top of its door.

Hagrid ushered her inside .

" I'll be back in a few minutes, stay 'ere " He said and hurried off.

Ariel looked around the shop. There were many boxes of wands there ...... TOO MANY . Ariel stood there and admired Evey inch of the ordinary looking wand shop.

" Good morning, Miss Black " A voice said suddenly, making Ariel jump.

" Hello! " Ariel said, she had by now gotten used to people appearing out of no where.

" I was waiting for you - I still remember your parent's wands. Miss Fawley's was with a Hawthorn wood, 11 inches with a unicorn hair. Mr. Black's wand was just what the other black's have had - Cyprus wood with a dragon Heartstring - 10 and a half inches. " He said as he looked around for a wand for Ariel.

" Here, try this - It is just like most of the Blacks have had - Pine wood , Dragon Heartstring - 11 inches " He said. By his words Ariel had realized that most of the Blacks have had either a Cyprus or A pine wood wand with a dragon heartstring . Ariel carefully picked the wand .

" Give it a little swish " Ollivander said and Ariel waved the wand. And the next second - there was a crack sound and the wand was...... cracked?

" My my....... No....... I-I " Ollivander said and he looked surprised, beyond surprised.

He hurried off to a corner of the Shop and picked up a wand. Its box had a large layer of dust covering it - as if it had been there for centuries.

" H-Here Ms. Black " He said, handing the wand to Ariel as his hands were shaking. Ariel didn't know what was happening to him, because he was a mix of emotion - Surprised, Happy and nervous.

Ariel picked the wand, its gripping fitting perfectly in her hands. She raised the wand and give it a twirl.

The next second - It felt as if she was surprised by an air of magic and happiness. A lot of Golden light surrounded her and little golden Butterflies were flying all around her. Ariel smiled and looked at the Butterflies with awe. She then put the wand on the table and looked at Mr. Ollivander, who - looked as of someone has just given him an unlimited stack if his favourite sweets.

" My My........ I hope that you know that a wand chooses a wizard or witch , Ms.Black ?" He asked and Ariel just looked at him.

" This wand.... Is special........It hasn't even ever tried staying in someone's hand ...... It is one of the rarest wands with a Phoenix tail feather and Poplar wood..... 11 and a half inches......... In time you will realize your power and your strength.... Remember - be strong Miss Black........... Here is your wand...... " Ollivander said an then packed her wand neatly and handed it to him and she smiled and pulled out something coins from the pouch McGonagall gave her.

As Ariel exited the shop... She couldn't stop thinking about what Ollivander said. But, she shrugged it off - knowing that all witches and wizards were mysterious.

" C'meh Ariel, let's get yeh robes " Hagrid said , coming up behind her suddenly. Ariel nodded, still in thought , and followed him.

He led her to a shop that had a large label reading - ' Madam Malkins "

" I'll be back. 'm getting yeh a surprise, 'k? " Hagrid said . Ariel smiled at him as he walked away.

Ariel slowly entered the shop and looked around - not certain where to go.

" Wotcher, little one! " A cheerful voice said From behind Ariel. Ariel turned around and saw a beautiful girl with short pink hair. She was wearing a loose brown jacket over her pale white leggings and a black t-shirt that had ' Weird Sisters ' written across it.

" Hey " Ariel greeted her with a smile.

" Need some help over there? " She asked Ariel and Ariel nodded. The girl had noticed Ariel looking around, confused .

" c'mon " She said and Ariel followed her .

She led Ariel to a place with different sizes of robes handing on stands.

" Here are the robes. When you are done picking the essentials in your list, you can go to that woman over there - She is Madam Malkins - And you can get your robes fitted " e girl told Ariel.

" Thank you " Ariel replied.

" No problem Little one. I am Tonks by the way. Nymphadora Tonks - Though I preferred being called by my last name. Seventh year " The girl introduced herself looking down at Ariel , though she wasn't too tall , but she was taller than Ariel.

" I am Ariel, Ariel Black " Ariel introduced herself. A look of realization crossed Tonks' face. She hurriedly apologized to Ariel and hurried off - though there was worried but relieved look on her face along with a small smile as she called around for her mum. Ariel just stood there Confused , oblivious to why the girl left so hurriedly.

She then shrugged it off and got her Robes. She went to Madam Malkin and got her robes fitted. The Madam kept fuming over how thin the girl. After around half an hour - when Ariel had the second smallest robe fitting her perfectly - She left the shop in search for Hagrid. She found him when he came unexpectedly behind her...... Again.

" Ariel. I've got a gift for yeh , close yeh eyes, yeah like that " Hagrid told her as she closed her eyes.

" Now open yeh eyes! " He told her .Ariel opened her eyes and found Hagrid holding a cage with a beautiful barn owl inside it.

" This is..... beautiful " Ariel said, admiring the Owl.

" Keep it, it's fer yeh " Hagrid said and Ariel smiled the widest she and ever. She unexpectedly hugged the him and he patted her head fondly .

" Thank you " Ariel kept repeating with a large smile on her face.

" No problem, kiddo, no problem "