8

Type POV

It's been 3days and my brother still not replied my message, I sent him more every bit he just read it.

Today tharn asked me to go with him to one of his hotel chain here, I just agreed cuz it's so bored to stay at his house and do nothing.

This hotel are quite luxurious, the lobby are huge and nice decoration, all the guests are wow with a beautiful lobby and a huge outdoor swimming pool.

His secretary are waiting for him already when we arrived the main entrance. Staff greeted him and bowed his head.

"Good morning sir" his secretary greeted him and he just nodded his head at her, how rude he is? I just stay beside him and smile at his secretary.

"Nicha, this is type, my boyfriend" what the fuck! How can he introduced me like this? I saw how shocked his secretary look but she try to act professional.
"Good morning sir type, nice to meet you. I'm Nicha, sir Tharn's secretary" she introduced herself

"Nice to meet you too phi" I said with awkward smile

Tharn grabbed my waist and walk to his office lead by his secretary.
He is shameless man I have ever meet, I punched him on my head for hundreds time already.

His office looked elegant, the interior design and furniture are match well together.
Tharn lead me to the sat down on couch in front of his table while Shia secretary standing next to his desk.

"Honey, would you like have breakfast here or at dining room?" He asked because we didn't have breakfast from home.

"I think here is good if it not bother you" I said and he nodded, he turned his face to phi Nicha.

"Yes sir, I will asked them to bring your breakfast here soon" phi Nicha said and walk out of office and come back in few minutes later.

Tharn and his secretary are talking about their work and I just sit on couch and playing with my phone.

Phi Nicha go to open the door for waiter who brought our breakfast.

I saw two sets of western style breakfast, and one set are catch my eyes, it's plain omelette with bacon and sausage with toast.

"Give me that one" I talk to the waiter and he looked at me with hesitation and turn to phi Nicha, I saw she nodded her head.

"Prepare one more set for sir Tharn" she talk to the waiter

"No need phi, tharn will eat this one" i said and pointed to other dish, she looked at Tharn and he nodded.
They finished talking and tharn join me breakfast.

He ate only toast with bacon and sausage, he put an omelette to other side of dish.

"Eat the omelette too" I said and he pouted his lip
"Can I not eat vegetables one day, honey?" Je try to talks with his soft voice
"Eat now, you're not 5yrs kid to asking him not to eat veggies" I yelled and he started eating again

Ting

I peck on my phone and saw a message from my brother.

Type's brother: I'm at K hotel in Bangkok, could you come here?

Type: really phi, when you arrived phi?
Type's brother: last night

I smile widely and I could feel tharn glare at me.

"Who did you chat with?" He asked me, as if I allowed to chat with someone else beside my brother, asshole

"My brother and he is at Bangkok now" i said with excited "tharn, I will go to see my brother at Bangkok today" i said and he smirk