4

Type POV

We are come back home from visit his sister tomb. I feel bad for her knowing she suffered till she died.
We promise to find out the real problem between his sister and my brother.
"Tharn, give me back my phone I want to contact my family" I asked him when sitting in living room.
"No. Why should I give you? You will tell your family where you are" he said with smirk
"Come on, I won't tell them where I am, I will tell them I'm fine and do not worry about me" I told him what I going to talk to my family
"No. I won't believe you" he said
"Tharn, trust me I will not tell them. How about I just send them messages to tell them I'm fine and I will give you back" I try to convince him and he keep thinking.
"Nahhh na nana" I use my puppy eyes to pleading him as I used to do this with my parent.
"Okay" he said and go to his room and come back with my phone in his hand.

Turned on my phone and I see a tone of missed call and message from my mom, my brother, uncle and my friend.
Tharn is sitting next to me, he pulled me to lay on his hard chest.
"What are you doing?" I asked him
"I have to see what you will say to them. Stay still and send them message or I will get it back" he said. I want to fight with him and just send my mom message and my brother then my uncle and my friend.
I told them I'm fine and now I'm stay in rural areas that have no internet connection that why I didn't contact them.
I finished send them message and give my phone back to Tharn and try to get up from couch but Tharn don't let me go.
"What do you want now, let me go" I yelled at him but he don't give a fuck and just hug me tightly.
"Tharn, let me go. I want to go bathroom" I lied to him
"I go with you" he said and I was shocked
"What? Why you need to go with me?" I asked him
"To watch you every move" he said
"Do you think I can run away from here" even I want to run away, I don't think I can escape from his guards. I think they're about 20guards here.
"I know you can't run away" he said and follow me to my room.
I went straight to bathroom to avoid his doubt on me. I come out from bathroom and I saw him sitting on my bed.
"Where do you go" he asked me when I'm about to open the door
"I-I go to talk with Thanya" yes I only know her
"What do you want to talk with her?" He asked
"Nothing important just pick random things to talk" I told him
"Stay here with me, you're not going somewhere" he said patted an empty space near him. I go to sit on couch instead.
He stood up from bed and walk to me and scoop me up in his arms quickly.

"You're stubborn kitten" he put me down on bed and whispered close to my face, I could feel his mint breath hitting my face "take rest here, don't go flirting around" he said with chuckle and walk out of room leaving me with shocked.

Tharn POV

His reaction is so cute when I told him to take rest and don't go flirting around. I don't know what with me but I feel uncomfortable when he said he want to talk with Thanya our maid.
I go to kitchen to look for Thanya.
"Where is thanya?" I asked one of maid in the kitchen.
"She is washing clothes sir" the maid answered
"Could you call her?" I said and she bowed and leave

"Sir, you called me" thanya come
"Yes, I want to know what did you talk with type" I asked her
"We just talked random things" she answered
"What is random things you talk, tell me" I feel anger now
"Sometimes he asked me about you and he asked about my me and my family" she answered and I nodded
"Okay. You can leave and try not talk with him more" I told her and she nodded.

I told our chef to prepare dinner for me and type in dining table.
I go his room, knock on the door.
"Come in" type shouted from inside, I open the door and walk in
"Come and have dinner with me" he is sitting on bed and look confused.
"Why?" He asked me
"Nothing, I don't want to eat alone" I told him and he nodded

"I don't know what you like so I asked them to prepare local food only" I told him
"It's okay. I'm not piggy" he answered and start eating
"How is it?" I asked him when he finished his first bite
"It's good" he answered and I smile
"Good you like it" i said but he doesn't have any reaction
"What is your favorite food?" I ask him
"I like to eat Japanese food" he answered
"So you like eating raw food?" I said and he nodded

We finished dinner and I follow him to his room.
"Why are you here?" He asked me when I lay down on bed
"Aww. Don't you see I'm sleeping" I tease him and he glare at me
"No. Go to sleep in your room, this is mine" he said and try to pulled my hand. I pulled him back and he fall on my body, our face inch away and his eyes widen.
"What are you doing? Let me go" I said with shy But I didn't release my hand from his body.
"What if I don't?" I said and peck on his lip
"What the fuck tharn" he hissed and try to get up, his face and ears turned red. I flipped him down laying on bed and I on top of him.
"Tharn what are you doing? Let me go you asshol" he shouted. I put his hands above his head and kissing him roughly, he try to turn his face away but I am stronger than him. I bit his lower lip.
"Shh" he shouted and I get a chance to get inside his mouth, sucking hard. He released a soft moan in my mouth. Satisfied with his mouth I go to his neck licking and sucking it to leave hickey.
"Tharn, leave me. You can't do this to me" he said and try to pushed me away. I stop kissing his neck and look at him
"I can and I will do" I said start kissing his neck
"No tharn we already make an agreement, you can't do this" he said
"I only agreed to find out the problem but I never agreed not have sex with you" i said and kissing his mouth again to shut him up. My hand reaching to his chest, squeezed his nipple under his shirt. Pulling his shirt up to his chest and I move my mouth to lick his harden nipple. He grabbed my shoulder hard when his eyes shut and biting his lip to avoid moaning.
"Don't bite your lip honey, moan for me, I want to heard it" I told him and he stop and look at me and then pushed me hard
"Let me go you sex monster"he said and I giggling with him
"No. I will show you how sex monster do you in bed" I said and take off my shirt, he looked at my body and swallow his saliva.
"Like what you see honey" I said and bring his hand to touch my bare chest, he look so shy now.
I can't control myself any longer, take off his pants and his boxer leaving his jr standing hard, I grabbed it with my hand and stroking it till it lacking pre-cum and I put it in my mouth, bobbing my head up and down. He is moaning loudly and grib my head lightly.
"Tharn, I am coming" he said when he reached his climax. I fastened I speed and he come in my mouth, I swallow it all and move to his lip, kissing him with his cum in my mouth.

I picked a lube from my pants pocket and put it on my finger, insert it inside his cute hole when kissing his mouth. I put another one and other and now three fingers inside him, scissoring it till I reach his g-spot.
"Hmm" we are moaning in each other mouth. I take out my fingers when I feel he is ready for my harden dick.
Take off my pants and boxer and I positioned myself in between his legs.
Applied generous amount of lube on my dick and on his hole, I move to his mouth kissing him and enter him slowly till his hole swallow my whole dick. I don't move my hip until he could adjusted with my dick.
"I'm moving now honey" I said and start moving slowly and faster and harder when type is moaning mess.
A few more thrust I'm coming inside type but I keep thrusting him and stroking him hard till his come again.
I collapse on him, we were panting for breath.
"Tharn get off me, I go to bathroom" type said and try to pushed me
"No honey, we are not done yet" i said and he widen his eyes. I lay down on bed and pulled him over my body.
"Ride me honey" he said and he stay still with shocked
"No i can't. You're crazy" he said
"You can honey, come on" I said but he get off me and turned back to me. He is so cute.
"Okay, if you don't want we will try another position. Get on your knees baby" I said and he do as I said. Buried his face to pillow and showing his ass on air, I slapped his cute ass check and he moaning. Grabbing his ass and I licked his hole, sucking it.
"Tharn no, not there it's dirty" type shouted but I didn't stop until I satisfied and I inserted my dick in one go. Type moan and squeezed the bed sheet hard. I thrusting him harder and faster. A few more thrust we come again, type come first and follow behind him.

We stop for a while to take our breath, I flipped him to lay on his back and enter him again.
"Tharn, I can't anymore" type said when I'm inside him already
"You can honey" i said and thrusting him more and more

I don't know how many round we did until type passed out.
I go to bathroom cleaning myself when come back with wet cloth cleaning type then get in bed and spoon him to my chest and sleep.

TBC

A/N: sorry for not updating for so long, I will try to update this story.
FYI, my English is so poor so please don't mind me when you reading it.