5

Mew POV

I woke up and scanning around the room but could not see type, I check the bathroom also he is not here. What the fuck! Where is him now? I picked one of bathrobe and wear them running out to look for type.
I go to dining table and hope he was there but he was not there.
"Do you see type?" I ask Thanya and she pointed to kitchen, I look through her direction and saw type was doing something there. I walk there and the maid and chef was shocked to see me, i motion them to keep quiet, type is so focus on his cooking, I walk to him and hug him from behind.

"Tharn, you shocked me to dead" he scolded me
"Hahaha what are you doing here?" I asked him and kiss his neck, he is smell good, I'm addicting with his smell.
"Tharn leave me" he said and look around "tharn you shameless, leave me, everyone looking at us"
"I don't care, I will do what I want" I said and tighten my hug
"But at least go and take shower first, you stink" he said. I sniff my body but no smell anything, I remember I took shower before our hot sex last night. I look at him and he is giggling, this kitten is teasing me.

"I will go to shower if you give me morning kiss" I tease him back, he stop giggling and glare at me. He turned off the stove and look around, our maid are here and they're face down to floor.
"If you don't go now, I will eat this alone" he said. I peck to the pot he on the stove.
"What is this?" I asked him
"Craps congee" he answered
"Can I taste it first?" I ask and he nodded, he picked half spoon of congee and give it to me.
"Feed me" I said with smile
"How old are you? Are you 3yrs?" He yelled but blowing congee and feed me. I chewed and tasted it, it's really good.
"How is it?" He asked when I didn't show any reaction
"It's so good" I said and steal a kiss on his cheek, he hit me on my shoulder
"Enough, go to shower and come back quickly" he said with his smirk face, did he just order me? Really?

Type cooking is edible, I was amazed that he could cook this good.
"Can I have a bit more" I asked when I finished a bowl of congee, everyone look at me like I'm asking something miserable.
"What?" I hissed at them and they quickly put congee on my bowl. Type eating silently but I saw him smile sometimes.

"What else you can cook?" I asked him and he looked at me
"Not much. Do you want something?" He asked me
"Can you cook lunch for us?" I asked and he nodded.
"What do you want to eat?" Type asked me
"I don't mind, I can eat anything, I'm not piggy" I said and I saw Thanya and our chef making face. Type look at them too and I think he wants to ask something but shut his mouth instead.

Type POV

I was so embarrassed when thanya come in my room this month and saw us sleeping naked, the more embarrassed is tharn hugging me when he sleep. I told her before just knock and enter my room no need to wait for my permission and she did.
She bowed and leaving as soon as she saw tharn sleeping.
I slowly get out of bed to avoid wake up tharn, he is sleeping soundly. I took a quick shower and go to kitchen.

"Good morning sir type?" Chef greeted me
"Good morning" I greet him back
"What would you like for breakfast?" Chef asked.
"Do you have crabs?" I asked him
"Yes- we have some. What would you like to do?" He asked
"I want to make congee" I told him and he widen his eyes
"I make it for you sir" he said and go to prepare
"I want to do it myself" I told him but he still not agreed with me
"No sir, sir Tharn will scolded us if he knows I let you cook" Chef said with worried
"It's okay. I won't let him scold you and beside he still sleeping" I said and Chef nodded

I was focus on cooking and didn't hear tharn footsteps, he hug me behind and kiss my neck. I was so shocked. He is coming out with only bathrobe and didn't take a shower. I asked him to take shower and having breakfast together. I'm happy that he like my congee and he even ask me to make lunch for him too.
I noticed thanya and Chef making face when his boss said he didn't piggy, he can eat anything.

"What is your boss favorite food" I asked them when we are in kitchen. I agreed to cook lunch for us today and I want to make his favorite food.
"Sir tharn like steak, spaghetti, lasagna" Chef answered
"He like western food" I said with surprise
"Yes. He like Thai food too but he don't like spicy and raw food, he don't like vegetables and ..." Thanya said and I widen my eyes
"But he said he can eat anything" I said and Thanya and Chef just silent
"Chef, I want to cook vegetables soup, fried pork spare ribs, stir fried kale with beef and tuna salad" i told chef to prepare ingredients for me
"Sir Type this food are all vegetables, what is sir tharn don't eat" thanya said with her concern face
"If he don't eat I will eat them all" I said and worries still on their face

Chef and thanya are helping to prepare ingredients. We were chatting while cooking, I asked them something more about tharn and what they said is much different from what I thought.

"Look like you enjoy here very much honey" Tharn said with his annoyance face
"Why are you here? Do you need something?" I asked him and he walk from kitchen counter to me.
"I need you" he whispered to me and hugging me
"Tharn what are you doing? If you don't need anything go to table food is ready soon" I said and pushed him away, I feel my face turned hot, how could he hug me in front of his staff.

"What do we have today honey?" Tharn asked
"You will see when we serve at table Mr.not piggy" i said with smirk "you will eat whatever I cook for you right?" I asked him and he nodded.
"Good, go and wait for me, I'll will follow you soon" I said and he leave to dining table.

I take a seat opposite to him, I want to know what will say when he saw foods. Chef and maid serve foods on table and I saw his shocked face, it's really funny.
"Enjoy your lunch sir tharn and sir type" chef said before leaving
"Thank you chef, I will" I said with chuckle but tharn didn't say anything.

I put soup in small bowl and give to tharn "eat this soup, it's good for your health" I took a bowl from and give me awkward smile.

I eating my soup and tharn eating rice with fried pork spare ribs.
"Why don't you eat soup, eat while it's hot" I said and look at his funny face. He didn't eat and look around, did he looking for chef or thanya?
"I-I want to eat this first" he said with his excuse. I stood up from my seat and go to sit next to him, he just looked at me confused.
"I feed you. Say ahh" I put a spoon full and shove in his mouth. He swallowed it and his face looked like 5yrs kid got scolded from his parent. I try to hold my laugh so hard.

"How is it" I asked him
"It's good" he said
"Really? But your expression is show different" i said and acted like sad
"No. It's good, I want more" he said and open his mouth widely waiting me to feed him. This time I picked vegetables and feed him.
His face is so funny than before.
I feed him few more bite and he asked to eat something else, I agreed with him.
"This tuna salad" I put it on his plate
"Feed me honey" he said with pouted his lip like child, I try to feed him with vegetables until he said he is full.

It's so funny to saw his funny face when chewing vegetables and swallow hard. I feel bad for him sometimes but I was satisfied too cuz I could take some revenge on him.

TBC