22

THAN POV

I could tell my wife was so happy from our trip to my farm, he was blabber non stop how good is people there, food and every was good. He wants to stay here longer but because of his check up schedule we have to come back.

Everything is fine, both Type and baby are doing well. I am excited and worried the same time for his delivery schedule.
Type is nervous after doctor told him his due date and he is trying his best to not show his worried face. His mom will come stay with us from next week and his dad will come until type due to is close.

My wife busy himself with new dish he learns from people in our farm. The fridge full of ingredients in brought. I am not fan of durian but to avoid his drama I will eat whatever he made for me, Durian cake, Durian Ice cream, sticky rice with durian pudding and he even try frozen durian and I have to eat with him too.

I stop going to office and even join a meeting via online only cuz I don't want to leave him at home alone, it's not my people in house can't look after him but I know how stubborn he is, he will just do whatever he want and don't bother with risk.
My IG alert notification and I check it and it's from my wife again.

Caption: New creation dish for my ❤️beloved husband ❤️

Here he goes again, I am happy and scared with his sweet talk but my stupid mouth smiling after read it

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Here he goes again, I am happy and scared with his sweet talk but my stupid mouth smiling after read it. Everyone will say he is so sweet but I know very well what will come behind this sweet talk.

As my expected the sound of door knob to open and close the close and here my wife with his new creation dish for me again.
I quickly walk to him before he said I'm not excited for his presence in my office anymore.
"What a lovely dish, baby" I said and he give a big bright smile
"Yes- a lovely dish for a lovely husband" he said with giggle. I took the dish from him and brought him to sit on sofa.
"You should not come up here baby, you should call me or ask someone to bring it to me" I said when sat down on sofa.
"No, I want to bring it to you myself. I want to see if you like or not? "he answered
"I will love it baby. How could I not love it when my lovely wife exerts his effort to do for me. Thank you, love" I said.
"Hmm, try it" He said and feed me "How is it?" he asked
"So good, love. The combination so good" I said and it's true, mango and sticky rice combination are well together.
"Can I have more?" I open my mouth and waiting for him to feed me more. I peck on his right cheek and he is turn red.
"Thank you, love. You eat too" I said and took a spoon from him and feed him.
"Hmm, this is good. I will make it again when mama is here" He said with his mouth full and I just nodded my head.

It's his nape time and he refused to do it.
"Love, don't tired yourself more or you want me to stay with you" I said and he show his puppy eyes
"That mean you're free, right? Can we go shopping for our baby more" the excitement could be heard in his tone
"I remember you said the last shopping we did last month was the last one, love. I don't think we need something more for our baby" I said.
You know a nursery room are full of baby things, my wife buys from shop, order online and his mother also send a lot of gifts for our baby and I have to combined two rooms to make one nursery room.

"You are so meant" he said and walk out of room. I quickly walk behind him, he walking so fast when he is angry with me and it's made me worried that he could course some accident.
"Baby, please don't rush, walk slowly" I said when I reached him, he flashes his hand from my grip and walk faster, so stubborn.
"Okay okay, we will go shopping" Here I am, Tharn you're stupid.
He stops walking and try his best not to show his Victoria smile and acted as he is still mad.
"But only you take a nap first" I said and he nodded his head.

For whom don't want to take a nap but look at his peaceful sleep

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

For whom don't want to take a nap but look at his peaceful sleep. I peck on his head and walk out of room to complete my work before my wife wake up from his nap.

TBC