the future of Dark Shadows and the series

Hello.

I know many, many, of you probably hate me for not updating the 2nd book for the last several months. And I guess by this, you know I'm not dead.

So...

Regarding the future of this series...

I'm not really happy with the first book. I was going through several concepts, mashing them together and never explaing them. What I want to go for the sequel doesn't aline with the first one. So yeah, I'm not really happy with this book. To me, it's amateur and rough and cringey.

So, I decided to try and rewrite it to match what I want for the sequel. Because honestly...the way I set up Apollo and Cronus, to me, makes no sense as to why Apollo did and acted like that, which was what I planned to explain in the sequel. But I hated that Apollo had no true reason to want Katherine and overthrow Olympus.

Which is why I'm rewriting the first story.

So I'm hoping to shoot for a weekly update for the rewritten version, if not, every two weeks.

And to explain my absence... there's no good excuse... with Covid and quarantine and going back to school as taken a bad toll on my mental health, leading to wanting to drop out of college and falling to old unhealthy coping mechanisms.

But with this rewrite, I hope this will make me want to write again and continue Hades and Katherine's story.

Expect an update for the rewrite sometime in the next few days.

Best wishes.

Wear your mask, social distance, and be safe out there