I turned back to Mom who had a disapproving smile on her face to which I snickered. When the doorbell rang, I rushed to the door expecting to see Leah, but Julia was standing next to her, too. Their families stood behind them, bright smiles on their faces.

I squealed in delight as they did, too, wrapping each other in a hug. Once we pulled back, I invited them inside.

Leah's parents stood tall and proud, radiating extravagance and money. Behind them, Leah's younger brother, Tate, strolled in his head in his phone. I smiled, ruffling his bright blonde hair to which he gave me an annoyed look, his cheeks tinting pink.

"Nice to see you, too, Tate," I said as he walked over to the couch. I thought he was ignoring me, but I was proved wrong when I saw a faint smile on his cheek.

I said 'hi' to Julia and Leah's mom and her boyfriends. They gave me bright and warm smiles, asking me if I was excited about the trip.

I nodded, eagerly, "Excited is an understatement."

I turned to Julia's younger sister and smiled. She was also 14, had the same beautiful curly hair Julia had, the same shy smile. I patted her head as she looked up at me.

"Hi, Eden." She had said.

"Hi, Jenny," I smiled.

I watched her sit down a foot away from Tate, look at him awkwardly and sigh. She then pulled out her phone and scrolled through it before giggling for a while. Tate picked his head up and looked at her, a frown on his face. She turned to him and showed him the phone. I watched as he cracked a smile and looked at her. She blushed and looked back at her phone.

My eyes widened, a smile making its way to my face. I stood next to Julia and Leah.

"I think Jenny likes Tate," I said, staring at the two on the couch.

Julia's eyes widened and Leah rolled her eyes, "You're late."

Julia and I looked at Leah. Julia spoke up, "I kinda ship."

Leah nodded, "I do, too, but Tate is dumb. He'd probably break her poor angel heart without realizing."

I nodded, "I guess, they'll have to work it out themselves."

Leah snickered, "Imagine they get married and we end up as sisters-in-law."

Julia got excited, but I frowned, "And where does that leave me,"

Leah shrugged, "Maybe you'll get a dog and Julia's dog will fall in love with yours and have like 17 puppies."

I frowned, "That isn't as nice as yours."

Julia and Leah laughed as we continued to talk about anything and everything. As we were putting Julia and Leah's suitcases in the back of our car, someone called me.

I turned to see Hamza making his way from his house to ours. A smile made its way to my face as he got closer.

"Miss me already?" He asked, a bright smile illuminating the already bright sky. I blushed as I noticed Leah and Julia staring at him. They've never met him before. I kinda made it my job for that not to happen, but here we are.

"You wish," I responded, having trouble breathing as he stood behind me and taking the suitcase from my hand, putting it in the car.

Once he backed up, I was able to breathe again just to lose it as he slung his arm over my shoulder. I looked up and noticed his eyes on Leah and Julia.

"You must be Leah and Julia. I'm Hamza." He said, his eyes moving from Leah to Julia then, finally, to me.

I nodded, pointing at Julia, "This is Julia," And then I pointed to Leah, "And Leah."