Chapter 5

Alistair

***
I stopped playing in amazement. And as soon as I stopped, the items in the air dropped, Khalida's eyes turned back to their regular color, and the Arora around her stopped glowing.

Khalida slowly opened her eyes.

"The enchantment." She whispered, then collapsed on the floor.

I dropped my lute and ran to her.

"Nuisance! Red Sea! Love! Please wake up. MY LOVE! Get up!" I said, tears piercing in my eyes, I felt the bloody lump forming. I couldn't lose her, not anyone else I care for.

While picking her up I yelled, "JUST BLOODY GET-UP! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! NOT NOW!"

Khalida

***
I opened my eyes slowly, being blinded by the light.

Wait a minute. Light?

I sat up quickly blinking against the light. I felt a boat rock against me. I looked around my surroundings, all around me was the beautiful dark sea with white cloudy fog up on top of it. And me, I was in a rickety boat that looked like it could break any second.

After what seemed to be forever I heard seagulls and looked up. There were many polls on the sides which the big white birds were sitting upon. And they were all looking at me.

Not long after the boat hit land. I gently steeped out, testing the ground first with one foot, then on to the other. The fog started to clear, and I was in the middle of nowhere in a jungle. There were trees, tall grass, and bugs everywhere. I continued walking looking for someone, anyone.

"Alistair! Alistair! Where you at?!"

I kept walking not hearing anything but mother nature doing its thing. Then appeared a ghostly Alistair.

He looked at me slowly and pointed west. Then as quickly as he came, he left.

"Wait!" I said scared now. "Don't leave me! I need you!"

Go west, and you'll see a cave shape like a shark's tooth, go in and follow along the river until you make it to the end.

I woke up in a crying Alistair's arms.

Alistair

***
I didn't know what was going on, she's been dead still for an hour now. A bloody hour! Then a miracle happened, she shot up and took a whole gulp full of breath like she was being drowned.

She looked into my tear-stained face and smiled.

"Hey." She said.

"Hello, my love."

She hugged me, I don't know how you can tell from a hug, but I could. She needed me to be there, wanted me to care for her. And I... I too felt the same way.

I rubbed the middle of her back as she cried into my chest, I held onto her. I needed her to know that I will always be there to protect her and love her. And I do not for one second regret kidnapping her, for I would have never fallen in love with my dark angel.

After a while I heard her soft snores, so I picked her up and gently laid her in the bed. She, was my red sea, my nuisance, my dark angel, my love. I needed her. She might not need me.

But. I. Need. Her.

I kissed her on the forehead and got into the bed with her. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer to me.

Then I heard her whisper one word.

"Alistair."

It made my stomach and face hot, my heartbeat, and my hands sweat.

I was too hot and didn't want to overheat my love. So I took off my jacket and shirt, not caring much about the necklace that I never take off. Feeling much more comfortable, I went back to my position before and went to sleep.

Khalida

***
I woke up to Alistair's loud snoring. As my eyes adjusted themselves I realized something. My head was laying against Alistair's chest, bear chest.

I punched him.

In the face.

"What the bloody freck is wrong with you!?" He said standing up now holding his nose.

I couldn't bear looking at him, his body looked as if DaVinci himself hand-sculpted him into perfection.

Alistair looked at me, once again with the smirk.

"I see now, you can't bear being so close to me looking like this."

"You got me, I can't bear being near a fish stick."

"You think your some wise guy don't you?"

"Nah, just a woman and wiser than you."

Alistair walked over to me and picked me up, with his hands under my thighs, so I wrapped my legs around his waist.

We were now eye level, looking, and longing for each other.

I put my arms around his neck and leaned in closer to him, and him to me. We were so close to each other, I could feel his breath on me, it sent shivers down my back.

Then, there was a knock at the door.

"Not bloody now!" Yelled Alistair, now his face turned towards the door.

"But sir, it's an emergency."

"If it's not us getting attacked or finding land, I don't want to hear it!"

"Captain Alistair sir, we're getting attacked by the navy."

"Go, I'm coming!"

We heard footsteps retreating.

"This," he whispered "is bloody not the time."

A unwrapped my legs from around his waist and he put me down gently. Then he began rushing putting his shirt back on, then his jacket.

"Stay here." He said.

"Why? I want to come."

"I know love, but you can't, I need you to stay safe. I'll come back to you safely and tell you everything. Just find someplace to hide." He said placing a kiss on my head.

"I will, and fish stick, promise you'll tell me everything?"

"Promise." He then left me alone to my thoughts.

Go west, and you'll see a cave shape like a shark's tooth, go in and follow along the river until you make it to the end.

I need to tell Alistair what happened.

***

So I only posted once today, sorry. But any predictions? And why is the navy attacking the pirates?

By loves.