Chapter 10

Pov Kiyoko

I can't believe this. I-i-i-it can't be real. Right? What do I do? Do I search in internet what to do when this happens? Yeah, that is a great idea.

I wrote that on the internet. Nothing important. How to flirt? What to do? Know him? I already know him god damn it. Don't tell your parents. Why not? Don't normal people tell their parents. Weird. Next. Oh. This one is better. You should ask for help from an experienced person. But also, trustful. No parents or family members.

As if I told it to my family. So, someone trustful. I must say it to Kankan. She is a girl so same sex and she wouldn't tell anyone. Nah, she would surely tell Koemi. And whatever Koemi knows Koushi knows.

I'll tell Kankan. If she tells it to Koemi I will not trust her anymore. She isn't that stupid.

I get my phone and call her. 5 seconds past.

"Hello." "How can you get it so quickly?" ·Reflexes. What do you think I do at one of my part-time jobs?" "Nothing." "Fuck you."

"Could we go into FaceTime." "Okay." "Are you with Koemi or anyone we know?" "No, why do you ask? Did something happen?" "No I mean yes. I'm not really sure." "I don't like that answer." Cries from the other side of the phone. "Hey. Kyo don't cry. Everything is alright." Kanna raced to one of the precious kids behind her. "Wow you sure make a good mother." "You think so?" "Yes." "Thankyou. So, what were you saying?" I took a deep breathe.

"I think I might be in love." "REALLY. Finally. Who is the lucky boy?" "Could you not kill me for this." "No promise." "Or tell anybody. This includes Kei and Koemi. And especially Koushi." "Yeah promise. Now. Who?" "I think I'm in love with Koushi." My face went red. I could see it from the camera. I was redder than a tomato.

"OMG. Finally, you two should hook up right now. Keiji owes me 20 bucks. When did you realise that?" "Today." "Freak. I owe Koemi 10 bucks." "Why do you owe Koemi 10 bucks?" "She said you were the one to fall in love first and it would be at night." "You guys are horrible." "I know darling." "Can you at least help." "I can emotionally support you but the rest you'll have to do it yourself." "I hate you." "I know that."

"Goodnight bestie." "I love you bestie."

Great. What am I supposed to do now?

Pov Sugawara

Why was Kiyoko acting different? She was acting weird. Well, I shouldn't worry about that. It's probably nothing. I wonder what I should do tomorrow. Please god if you exist don't put me in an uncomfortable situation again.

My phone started vibrating. A text message. Is this Daichi? Please don't be anything strange.

Daichi: Hey Suga. I hope I didn't wake you up or interrupted your dinner or family time. But do you have a sec?

Family time? That is how they call it? Well, everyone says you can learn new things every single day.

Suga: Don't worry Daichi you are not interrupting anything. What is wrong? 😊

Daichi: I wanted to know what your average grade is. If it isn't a problem. 🙃

Suga: Sure. My average grade is an 8,5.

Suga: Why do you ask? 😕

Daichi: Because I need a bit of help in studying and I was wondering if a good grader could help me and Asahi.

Daichi: So, would you mind helping us?

Suga: Okay I'll help you. When do you want to meet?