Chapter 11: A Date?

Start from the beginning

-

Xingqiu was bored. Very bored.

He had gotten back to his apartment about an hour ago and had been lazily strumming on his guitar.

He had gotten bored just over half an hour ago.

Thinking about all of the things he could do in his way-to-big-for-one-person house, he had totally forgotten about having Chongyun's number.

He hopped up from laying on his bed, grabbed his phone, and plopped back down on his bed.

Xingqiu
Hey cutie ;)

It took a little for Chongyun to text back, but he did and it made Xingqui's stomach fill with butterflies.

Chongyun
Hello

Xingqiu
How are you?

Chongyun
I'm okay. How about you?

Xingqiu
I'm good thanks for asking! :))

They talked a little more, Chongyun eventually having to get off his phone because of his parents.

In all honesty, it was pretty late. About 12pm. But Xingqiu wasn't tired, filled with too much energy from his concert, even though hours had passed.

He should probably go to bed anyways. He would have trouble sleeping later.

Taking a melatonin dissolvable pill, it took a while to slip into darkness, but he did, slowly but surely.

-

Xingqiu woke up with a start.

He didn't know why, but he did.

Still groggy from waking up so suddenly, he looked at his phone, seeing it was only 7:36.

He rubbed his eyes and opened his phone, seeing multiple notifications from Instagram and other social medias.

Followers had liked his post about being backstage before the concert with Xinyan.

Speaking of Xinyan, she had left yesterday night. Of course, fans were there, wishing her a safe trip back home.

He sighed. Maybe Chongyun would be up?

Quickly texting a 'good morning'.

It surprised him when he got another text back.

Chongyun
Morning..

Xingqiu
How did you sleep?

Chongyun
Pretty okay, how did you?

Xingqiu
I stayed up quite late actually. I'm still a bit tired hehe...

Chongyun
If you're still tired, you should go back to sleep

Xingqiu
I don't think I'll be able to. Anyways, do you wanna meet up somewhere? I'll pay for anything ;]

Chongyun
Oh... No I couldn't

Xingqiu
I don't mind, honestly!

Chongyun
Where were you planning on going?

Xingqiu
Wellll, we could go somewhere for brunch and maybe walk around a little bit?

Chongyun
I'll think about it. I'm not sure if my parents would allow me to though.

Xingqiu
How old are you again?

Chongyun
I'm 17

Xingqiu
Cool! We're the same age! But why do you need your parent's permission? You can make your own decisions.

Chongyun
I know, their just a little overprotective...

Xingqiu
Okay. Text me back if you're allowed, or text me just because :>

Chongyun
Okay :)

Xingqiu
You used an emoji!!

Chongyun
Yeah, guess I did...

They ended the conversation and Xingqiu was bouncing off walls again. He couldn't believe he asked Chongyun to go out on a date with him. Well, he hadn't really specified that it was a date, it was probably just an outing to the other boy.

But it was something to do today, so the golden eyed boy didn't care.

Butterflies swirled in his stomach. He couldn't wait.

Xingqiu
Meet me at The Golden House Plaza at 10:30 okay?

Chongyun
Okay, I'll ask.

Xingqiu couldn't describe how excited he was. He couldn't wait.

He got up, showered, changed, styled his hair just the way he liked it, and checked the time.

He mentally sighed. Why did time have to go so slow? It wasn't fair.

But anyways, Xingqiu was planning on getting brunch at the Wanmin Restaurant, then go window shopping at Jade Chamber Mall.

It wasn't the fanciest of outings, but it was time spent with Chongyun, and that's all that mattered.

-

Question!
How are you guys liking the story so far? Are you enjoying it? Have any song recommendations? Tips or ideas? I really need them-

You can put and idea right here or dm me ———————————>

Thanks for all the love on this book! Love you besties ❤️