Chapter 10: Butterflies

*screeches*
1K READS WHATTTTT!? THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I LOVE YOUUUU ❤️❤️❤️

I was really excited to publish this chapter, so be prepared for a super fluffy chapter and be ready to feel really single!

Song: Butterfly by BTS
Art: @raiu_81

-

"Hey! It's you!"

Chongyun froze. He knew that voice. This was bad. Really, really bad. What was he going to say? What if he said something he'd regret later!?

"Uh..." the blue haired boy turned to look at the idol.

"What happened to your lip?" Xingqiu said and rushed up to Chongyun.

His face flushed the closer he got.

"Um... S-someone... Hit my chin... A-and I bit my l-lip..." Chongyun cursed himself for his stuttering.

"Here, let me help you." Xingqiu walked closer again, to the point where their bodies were almost touching.

"Ah... no no, it's okay! It's fine, I'm okay..." Chongyun blabbered. He tended to talk a lot and over share when he was nervous.

Xingqiu looked at him confused.

They made eye contact and stared at each other. Xingqui's eyes were golden brown. They were really pretty.

The golden eyed boy looked over the others features, looking at his nose, his cheeks... his lips.

Chongyun's face flushed even more. What was going on in Xingqiu's mind? His stomach filled with butterflies and his throat formed a lump.

Xingqiu leaned in closer, staring at Chongyun's lips, then back up to his ocean blue eyes. Chongyun was frozen in place, but wasn't completely opposed to the action Xingqiu was proposing.

Suddenly, he pulled away. Xingqiu laughed a little and blushed slightly.

Cute...

"What am I doing? Hehe... What's your name?"

"C-Chongyun... And you're Xingqiu..." the blue haired boy looked at his feet.

"Thats right!" Xingqiu said, winking and sticking out his tongue.

It fell awkwardly silent.

"S-so um... Why'd you follow me on F-Facebook...?" Chongyun asked and immediately regretted it. But he had been dying to ask that question for a long time.

"Um... Well" Xingqiu smiled and chucked, bringing a hand to cover his mouth.

"I thought you were cute..." he blushed again.

Chongyun's face felt way to warm for comfort. "Y-you t-thought I... I was c-cute?"

"Mhm!" Xingqiu smiled again, stepping a little closer again.

"You're just really pretty..." he said and intertwined their fingers. Chongyun stepped back and his back hit the wall.

"W-what are y-you doing?" The light blue haired boy asked, freaking out inside. He didn't mind the close contact at all. In fact, he enjoyed it. But this was Xingqiu they were talking about.

Chongyun's blush creeped onto his ears and down his neck.

"You're cute when you blush like that." Xingqiu said, making Chongyun blush harder.

What was going on? Xingqiu had him pressed against the bathroom wall, hands intertwined and bodies almost touching.

His body — his mind — was reacting in ways they had never before. He didn't know how to feel.

Xingqiu rested his head on Chongyun's shoulder.

He let out a breath. "Sorry about this... This isn't like me I swear..."

"I-it's fine."

Chongyun squeezed their hands, getting another squeeze in return.

Xingqiu smelled really good. Like peppermint and lavender and something else. He really liked it, whatever it was.

The golden eyed boy took a deep breath. "Mm, you smell nice."

What did he smell like? Had he showered before? Was he sweaty from the concert? Thoughts rushed through his head as Xingqiu pressed his body closer to Chongyun's.

He tensed but quickly relaxed, heart still beating a mile a minute.

He rested his head in the crook of Xingqiu's neck, liking his smell, as creepy as that sounded.

"Phew, okay." The golden eyed boy stepped back, still holding hands. "Sorry, but someone might come in looking for me. I've been gone pretty long, hehe." He paused. "May I get your number, my liege?"

Chongyun blushed at the name Xingqiu had given him. "I-um... Sure."

They exchanged phones, typing their numbers into the others contacts.

Chongyun's face would not calm down. It was still red and he started to feel a bit lightheaded.

"You okay there, Yunyun?" Xingqiu smiled, cupping the other boys cheek. Chongyun subconsciously leaned into it, blushing again at the nickname.

"Mhm..." he said quietly. He could fall asleep there.

"I should get going..." Xingqiu trailed off. In all honesty, he didn't want to leave this beautiful boy in front of him.

"I'll wipe the blood off a little more." He grabbed a paper towel and wetting it a little.

He dabbed at the still slightly bleeding lip, Chongyun wincing at the pain, but basking in the warmth and closeness of their bodies.

He didn't know why he was like this. He liked the close contact. Even though Hu Tao and Xiangling gave him more than enough hugs every day, this touch was different and Chongyun loved it.

"Okay, just don't touch it too much. It might get infected if you do."

"I'd better get going then." Xingqiu said and pulled away.

"Ah- W-wait!" Chongyun said a little too loudly, covering his mouth as he realized. Xingqiu looked at him.

"U-um... You're um... Concert... Was really good. I-I really enjoyed it... J-just too much noise... A-and screaming" The light haired boy stuttered, trailing off at the end. He looked down at the tiled floor.

Suddenly, he was engulfed in a bear hug.

"Pardon me for doing this, but that really means a lot, especially coming from you!" Xingqiu said, his face buried in Chongyun's neck.

The other boy stuffed his head in Xingqui's shoulder, loving the feeling of being embraced by him.

They both blushed again, Chongyun's more prominent than Xingqiu's.

They pulled away, the golden eyed boy giving a quick kiss on the others forehead.

Grabbing his wrist, Xingqiu gave another kiss on the back of his hand.

"It's a healing bonus~" He said, winking.

Chongyun could only look away and blush.

Xingqiu waltzed out of the bathroom, closing the door behind him and rushed off to wherever he was going.

The blue haired boy grabbed his shirt in a fist, blush prominent on his face, ears, and neck.

He looked at himself in the mirror feeling his face heat up even more.

He placed his hands on his cheeks, willing them to calm down.

Chongyun washed his face with cold water. What the hell just happened?

-

Funny how I went from having a whole concert in a chapter to a few minutes for this one.