Chapter 11: A Date?

This chapter isn't really interesting, I'm sorry. I just had really bad writer's block and I didn't know what to a write at all. I hope you like it besties!

Song: Butter by BTS (this song is pog)
Art: @DD1NO

-

Xingqiu walked away, a pink blush on his face.

He couldn't believe he had just done that. Why had he done that?

He mentally screamed. Chongyun was just so cute though! How could he not?

The way he blushed and looked away when he got nervous, his hands, his body, his lips.

"What's got you in a good mood?" Yanfei's voice echoed.

"Mm, just met someone I really like..."

"Oh? What's this? Who was it?" Yanfei asked, propping herself on a desk beside him.

"It's nothing, but if you really want to know, it was the guy I told you about! He was here and I just so happened to see him in the washroom."

"What did he do to you?" Yanfei asked again, her tone going hard. It was like the first time Xingqiu had a crush.

He had been toxic and just wanted him for his money. Of course, Xingqiu was heartbroken about it, but understood why he had to break up. His ex was bad for him, and the people around him.

But never mind that. He was over him anyways.

"Relax. He's super shy and his blushes are so cute!" Xingqiu could talk about him all day, but Yanfei would get annoyed about his blabbering.

"What's his name?" Yanfei asked.

"Chongyun. Why?"

"Why do you like him." It sounded more like an order to answer than a question.

"He was cute..."

"That's all? That's exactly what you said about him." Yanfei hissed. She sat down in front of Xingqiu.

"Why are you bringing him up? We're over. He's not here anymore. Plus, Chongyun's way too shy to be like him."

"How do you know that? He was just like that when you met him. I don't like this Chongyun guy." Yanfei emphasized the boys name.

Xingqiu didn't like where this conversation was going.

"I don't care whether you like him or not, Chongyun is not like him." Xingqui said.

Yanfei scoffed. "That's what you said about him when you first met. Look, I'm not trying to stop you from liking other people, but you have to understand that not everyone will be nice. They may seem that way at first, but you have to be careful. Please, Xingqiu. I hated seeing you so... so depressed and down after you broke up. You loved him, I know that, but not everyone has good intentions. It's the same with every idol there is."

Yanfei looked like she was close to tears, and she didn't cry often.

Xingqiu's eyes softened. "Okay, okay. I get it. I'll be careful this time. But you need to know that Chongyun will never be that way. If you met him, you'd see." He smiled and hugged the girl.

"I will believe you this time. But if he happens to lay so much as a finger on you, he's gone okay? I mean it." Yanfei said into the hug.

Xingqiu patted her head, the girl being pretty petite for her age. "Okay. I promise."

They squeezed each other, both of them loving the affection.

After letting go, they laughed it off, Yanfei wiping her tears and prepared to leave the giant building.