Part 14

I woke up in a rush. I slept past my alarm so I was running around trying to get ready. I threw on a outfit that was in my closet (image above) and bolted out the door after grabbing the bento I prepared last night.

When arriving at the front of the hokage tower I saw my team waiting for me so I ran faster to reach them and when I did I was so out of breath I thought I would collapse. "Well good morning y/n" sensei started to chuckle at my exasperated state from running here. I just give a lazy smile and walk into the tower with my team in tow. We arrived at the door waiting for the ok to go in and when we did all walked inside waiting for our mission description. "Alight team 10 your mission is simple, your taking a document to the land of sand" we all nod and look at one another. "Right, I would like to speak with your sensei for a brief minute to explain further." Everyone left the room besides lord 3rd and sensei waiting for them to finish their talk.

Asuma POV
My team left and it was just me and the hokage. "Now asuma these are important documents but not so important that you should be worried about any rogues. That being said, you may go with your team and leave as soon as you can" I bow and get the scroll from him and exit the room to see all my students waiting. "Ok meet me at the gate in 2 hours it's going to be a long trip about a week could be more could be less just depends now go home and pack" they nod and all head separate ways to their homes.

Your POV
I walk through the door and close my eyes so I can make myself heal better. I listen for kiba but it seems no one is home. "Probably training" I get to my room and pack my ninja tools and a couple food pellets, an extra outfit, my tent just in case it rains and a first aid kit.

I decided it's best I tell kiba before me and Suiren leave so I'm following his scent and it leads me to the training field 'yep as expected' akamaru starts barking and runs over to me and Suiren and starts to play with her will I keep walking to kiba. With akamaru barking he already turned around and looked at me the same with his team. "Sorry kurenai-sensei I was just telling kiba I'm going to be gone on a mission for about a week" she nods and smiles while kiba looks puzzled "why so long" he starts to pout. I pay his back "kiba it's only a week you'll be fine but I have to leave soon and I still need to tell mom so bye love you" I hug him and call to Suiren and put her on my head and start to track mom.

I follow mom's scent and it looks like she's at the clinic. I walk in and see Hana at the front desk "hey little sis what can I do for you" " I was looking for mom and followed her scent here" when I get finished mom comes around the corner and smiles at me "oh y/n what can I do for you" 'gosh they are so alike' "well mom I'm going on my first c-rank mission and am going to be gone for about a week so I came to let you know and say bye" she smiles and hugs me super tight "I'm so proud of you y/n be safe ok" I smile and she stops hugging me and I go and hug hana "bye sis see you in a week take care of kiba for me" "are you kidding he's just going to pout the whole time" I laugh because it's most likely true "bye see you guys soon love you" I hear love you too's as I leave the clinic and head to the village gate.

I get to the gates and only see Shikamaru there so far. "Hey" he opens his eyes "hey" I set Suiren down and she starts to stretch so I do the same considering we will be walking for a long time. "You should stretch too Shikamaru, we'll be walking for a while, don't wanna be stiff" he signs but sits next to me and starts to stretch as well. I watch as he's stretching his fishnet shirt rising a little when he stretches his arms behind his back. He looks at me so I turn away quickly because I know I'm blushing "are you ok y/n your face is red are you sick" "I'm fine choji thanks for asking" wait choji when did he get here did he see me staring at Shikamaru. "Hey Shikamaru how long have you guys been here" " I don't know 10 minutes maybe" sensei was the next to arrive so we were only waiting on ino. After a few more minutes ino finally comes running down the street headed for the gate. She stops and starts panting "I'm *huff* here*huff*" "well now that all of team 10 is here let's head out it's a 3 day journey to the sand village" with that we all left the hidden leaf and headed for the sand village

Words 915