Part 4

I get home 'man he's got to be crazy if he thinks I'm not gonna eat.' I walk into the kitchen and fill up Suiren and Akamarus bowls for whenever kiba gets home. After Suiren eats I head outside with her next to me "hey wanna get some training in it wouldn't hurt" she wags her tail and barks which is ok in dog. At first we were practicing our combined jutsu like beast man clone and fang over fang.

About and hour into training I can tell Suiren is getting tired so I let her sit out and take a nap while I practice my nature jutsu. I have water release well. That's my chakra nature. I start by trying to make water clones out of or fountain water that's in the compound. Iv only been alone to make about 2 water clones but they aren't very stable yet the slightest nudge and they might burst back into water. After my clone popped  the 4th time I was very low on chakra and hungry.

I walk back inside the house to see kiba has still yet to come home. I start to make a small lunch or early dinner cause it's about 5:30 now and I left the field after meeting my sensei at 2. After making dumplings I made a lot because kiba like them as well so I just put those in the fridge. Kiba walked in and saw me eating them so I just pointed at the fridge so he knew where his was.

"Thank y/n you make the best food" and with that he started to chow down on his food. "Where have you been" it wasn't a normal thing for kiba to not come home and "check on me" or whatever. "I was at shikamarus but he also told me your sensei said not to eat dinner or breakfast so sis why are you eating" wow shikamaru and here I thought we were becoming friends. "Aww don't pout I don't care if you eat or not just if you get sick that won't be fun" kiba did have a point there so I grabbed another dumpling off kibas plate and ate it. "Thanks and I'm gonna train a little more then get ready for bed by kiba" I called while heading to the front door.

Suiren and I arrived at the pond on the outskirts of town the last time I was here was with shikamaru. I focus my chakra on the souls of my feet and step onto the pond. Once I get to the middle I start to move my focused chakra onto other parts of my body till I'm sitting in a meditation position. After getting situated I close my eyes and feel the water around me placing my hand on the sides of me and onto the water. I make some hand signs and start trying to Manipulate the water below me. When I open my eyes to see what I have done with the water I can see it swirling all around my body and my eyes go wide. "I really did this" I start to move my hands to see if I can manipulate the water further and the water follows my hand movements. After a little while playing with the water I place my hands back on the pond and stop the jutsu.

I get back into the grass and Suiren runs at me. "I know did you see that it was so cool I didn't know I could do that" she barks in response I pick her up and place her on my head "alright let's go home and get ready for tomorrow" with that we started walking back to the inuzuka compound but taking the long way and enjoying the scenery. But something I didn't know was that someone was watching me the whole time.

??pov
"Yes sir she had great amount of chakra it could be dangerous" "well we can't do anything right now we have to wait and see what's going to happen before we do anything" "yes sir" " alright now come back" before I leave I watch the girl that I was spying on and see her so happy. "If only she knew the truth would she still be that happy" I questioned out loud while turning to head back to leave.

732 words