Part 3

Waking up in my bed was weird I stretched and looked at the clock "ok I got 30 minutes to get to school and meet my sensei" yea meet my sensei I jumped out of my bed "omg today I meet my sensei" looking back at the clock "fuck and only 25 minutes to get ready and be there" I started rushing to get dressed and brush my hair and teeth and ran down stairs only to be yelled at by mom for running. As I was running around I haven't spotted kiba. As I'm about to leave "hey mom where's kiba" oh he left a while ago I don't know where he went tho" after hearing that I run to the academy scared of being late again but I'm always late it's kinda mine a kibas thing.

Once in class I see Iruka-sensei "wow that's a new record for one of the twins" I smile thinking he talking about me "kiba was 5 minutes before class started" I heard kiba snicker in the back and I shot him a sharp death glare he shit right up. I took my seat when Iruka said he was going to call out the teams I zoomed out till I heard my name.

"Team 8 hyūga hinata, aburame Shino and Inuzuka kiba"

Kiba has his head down. I bet he wanted shikamaru or ino.

"Team 10 yamanaka ino, akimichi choji, Nara shikamaru, and inuzuka y/n"

My head shot up and immediately turned to look at kiba behind me. He was just staring at shikamaru and he just brushed it off. I was excited to be in a team with him. He's the hottest guy in class. I just couldn't do anything about it because of kiba he would flip. After iruka names the ready of the teams he said our senseis would meet us in the classroom.

One by one senseis started to show up and take their teams after about 10 minutes. Kiba's sensei came in and got them, so now it was just us and team 7 waiting for our sensei. Another minute has passed and we hear the door open and a man with dark hair and a cigarette in his mouth calls "team 10" ino and choji stand while shika and I are still " asleep" on the desk i don't know if he was but I wasn't. Ino was about you grab my shoulder when I grabbed her wrist and put it to her back. Ino has always been fake to me. She acts all nice but in reality she's just a bitch all the girls were beside Hinata. She was shy and cute like a butterfly. "Listen here ino..pig" I start gritting my teeth " just because my brother falls for you nice girl act doesn't mean I am not touch me or I'll" I hold her wrist tighter "I'll break this got it" I let go and walk to shika because no one woke him up because they were focused one me.

I rub my hand over his shoulder and whisper in his ear quitely "come one shika our senseis here wake up" he starts to stir so I stop talking and move my head back so it's not right by his face but still rubbing his shoulders. He finally wakes up and looks at me over his shoulder and I stop what I was doing and walk to sensei waiting to leave. "Hey uhh what's your name kid" sensei says to who I assume is "inuzuka y/n why" he just shakes his head "I think I'm gonna like you but alright team 10 meet at the training field right now" after saying that he's gone. I pick up Suiren " hey I'm gonna teleport so be prepared" he nods her head and in an instant I'm on the training field.

"Where did you come from" I turn around and see my sensei I raise and eyebrow "the um academy I just say you did you hit your head or something" he just laughs "you shouldn't have learned that jutsu yet I was just surprised" I shrugged my shoulders and set Suiren down and she heads straight at our sensei "well hello there" he pauses and looks at me "Suiren" "Suiren" he repeats. He lets her for a while before the rest of the team came while I took a nap on the grass.

" no way I'm waking her up you all heard what she said if I touch her she'll break my wrist" ino whines there was a sigh followed by a voice I can easily recognize "I got it" " y/n wake up we're all here now he says softly I try to keep the smile that's crawling on my face. It didn't work there was a tiny smile that had appeared " wow so you've been awake haven't you" he whispers where only I can here and laughs "well wake up ok" I wake up but stay in the ground staring at the clouds. "Smart" was all I said as I woke up. Sensei the first to question "what was y/n" I sit up on my elbows and look at sensei and smirk then looks at ino "that you didn't wake me up" my smirk only grew and I winked at her and she just nervously laughed and backed away from me even more.

"Alright now that we are all here and awake let's get started say your name your likes and dislikes and your plans of the future I'll go first. My name is sarutobi Asuma what I like and don't doesn't matter and the future eh it will come either way so. You next" he pointed at ino "my name is yamanaka ino I like working at my parents flower shop and I don't like people who hurt my sasuke or are mean" she sent me a look when she said that and I smiled at her " and my plans for the future is to marry sasuke" "you've got to be kidding me" I just laughed "umm you next" pointing at choji "my name is akimichi Choji I like all different types of food I don't like how much it all cost tho and my plans for the future is to be an excellent ninja" "next" points at shika "what a drag my name is shikamaru nara I like to watch the clouds and sleep and not having things to do I don't like when people disrupt my peace or are super loud my plans for the future are pretty basic nothing to drastic" "and last" " my name is inuzuka y/n I like to sleep and play with my puppy" I look down at her and play with her ears "I don't like fake people and plans for the future i don't know" "great now that we are all introduced to each other that's it for today but be here tomorrow at 6am and don't eat breakfast or dinner tonight you're just gonna throw it up later." With that he disappeared and we all went our separate ways in wait for tomorrow.

1193 words