Part 6

When I got home I went to the kitchen to fill up Suiren bowl. While filling hers I notice akamarus is also empty so I fill up his as well. 'God kiba, do you know how to take care of your dog' I think while going up stairs and getting Suiren small dog bead she never uses and bringing it down the stairs for her to sleep while I watch her. "Suiren I'm going to put it outside so I can train and you can sleep," she barks in response. I put her bed on the deck in the shade and if she gets cold she could just lay on the deck in the sun. Once she is all set up I walk to the fountain and practice on my water clones.

A few hours into practice I see Kiba waking home but he stopped to talk to me "so do you have to go back to the academy?" he asked me I was so confused "no why did you have to?" Why would we be sent back to the academy? "No I passed my sensei test" "oh that yea we all passed so you figured it out as team work" he nodded as he heads in the house "kiba I put food in akamaru's bowl for you" "thanks" and I went back to focusing on my water clones.

My water clones are getting better. I'm surprised it held with asuma sensei but he wasn't trying to hit me, mostly just dodging. I made one more water clone and it was pretty good so I started to spar with it but right when I kicked it hard it went back to water. 'Ugh this is so pointless I'm never going to get this' I started fuming and passing back and forth starting to calm myself but it wasn't working.

"Kiba get your ass out here now" kiba was always my anger reducer because I could just beat him up and he would take it as training but whatever. "What y/n" "spar me now" "ok with dogs or.." this idiot obviously does not see Suiren asleep "no kiba taijutsu" "fine" was his only reply and he got into a fighting stance. "May the best twin win" we say Simultaneously and we charge at each other. Kiba started throwing punches and kicks at random; he definitely had no strategy. I grab his wrist and throw him over my body and onto the floor knocking the wind out of him. He coughed a few times but stood back up preparing a kick at my ribs. I duck low and sweeper kick the lag he was standing on and he goes back to the ground.

"Damn *cough* *cough* you weren't holding back we're you y/n" "no I was not but im not mad anymore" by now Suiren had been woken up by all the noise and was playing with akamaru running around on the yard. I sit in the stair of the porch watching the dogs run around and play and kiba sits next to me. " So what were you so mad about?" " I can't seem to get the water clone jutsu down and I've been working in it for so long already" usually when I work on a new jutsu it would take a month maybe or a month and a half but with this jutsu it's been 2 months and I still can't get it. "You'll get it you always do" "yea I know and according to that fight and the all the ones before I am still the best twin" I say smuggle while nudging his arm with my shoulder.

"We should head inside, we have trading with our teams tomorrow and I'm hungry" "I'm not making you food" said while I walked inside ignoring his pouting or trying to. Kiba starts his puppy dog eyes which he knows are hard to resist. "Fine kiba fine what do you want" "can you grill up some steak please" "kiba you can do that yourself why do you need me" "because I like how you season it and it's always better when you make it" I sigh and get get out all the ingredients while shooing him out of the kitchen so I can make the food.

After making all the food for me,kiba, some for the pups and Hana because mom is on a mission and should be back in a few days, I call kiba for dinner. "Where Hana" "she's still at the vet she is the only animal healer in konoha" he nods while scarfing down his food. He is such an anime sometimes. After finishing eating kiba does the dishes while I go upstairs and shower getting ready for bed.

"Night kiba" I yell down the stairs cause I'm going to bed. "Night y/n" he yells back and I get into bed and almost immediately pass out.

Words 822