Part 18

"Wake up or I'm coming in to wake you up" I still don't reply just Turning over to get more sleep. Not a second later my door opens and I feel a dip in my bed.he puts his hands on my back and in a quiet voice starts telling me to wake up. I stir and turn toward the voice that sounded oh so Familiar. I start to open my eyes and the first thing I see is how close Shikamaru's face is to mine. "Oh sorry" he backs up and runs the back of his neck. "Well Um we are leaving in about and hour or so" I nod looking away all flustered and I hear the door close. I start to get ready and then head down to meet with the rest of my team. I see everyone there except sensei. We wait for a few minutes " did anyone see if sensei was even awake I ask" everyone exchanges looks then shakes their head no. Sigh "ok I'll go and see come Suiren" we head up stairs and I don't knock on his door. "Ok Suiren I'm going to let you in and you jump on him to wake him up ok" she give a soft bark. I open the door and let her go in then close it. After a few seconds I start to hear yells and a string of cures both male and female. 'Did sensei bring a girl back last night' I get brought out if my thoughts as the door next to the one I'm standing in front opens and sensei walks out. "Oh y/n what are you doing up here" I gulp and look at the door in front of me. I open it quickly and call Suiren and she comes running out so fast as we both run down stairs leaving sensei behind.

We start to head out for the sand village again and it should be our last day traveling there but we may have to travel through the night to get there. We didn't talk about this morning. Everyone kept questioning me but I just kept ignoring them. Sensei kept looking in my direction every so often. It's almost noon and we all stop to eat. I take Suiren off my head and place her on the floor and pull out her dog food and water. After a few moments of awkward silence sensei says "y/n what happened this morning and don't Ignore the question" he says sternly I give out a sigh  and finish the food in my mouth. "Well sensei you see I went to wake up so I sent Suiren into a room I thought was yours and it wasn't yours so we bolted sorry" he starts laughing hard that he starts to die on the floor. Everyone just looks back and forth between us and starts laughing as well. I just hang my head while everyone is laughing at my dumb action this morning. Everyone calms down after a while and we pack up to be on our way again.

Time skip to sand village

We arrived at the sand village gates we saw two people standing on guard "hey isn't that the missing girl" one says to the other "yes we need to take them to the kazekage, we need you to speak to the kazekage" they didn't wait for a response just started to drag us to the kage building.

"Lord Kazekage, we found the people who took the missing girl," one of the guards says, bringing us all into his office. "What the big idea we didn't take amari" "it's ok ino after all we are here to see the kazekage after all" "here to see me I can tell by all your headbands you're from the village hidden in the leafs" "yes and we are here to give you these documents from the hokage and how we came across amari, we heard her screaming in the forest so we saved her from 3 men and since we were already on the way here we brought her back" the kazekage nods then sends a glare at the gate keepers. "I see thank you leaf ninja and it's getting late would you mind taking amari home and I'll arrange hotel rooms for you to stay the night and you may leave first thing in the morning" "thank you lord kazekage" we all bow and leave the building.

"Ok amari do you know the way to your house" she nods her head yes and we all start to follow her. As we walk we take in the scenery. 'This village sure is sandy' after what felt like an hour of walking we finally stopped at a decent sized house. Amari knocks on the door and we all just stand awkwardly behind her. The door opens and a woman that looks like amari just older embraces amari and starts crying. "Oh my I thought you were gone" "I'm ok mom these leaf ninja found me and brought me home" her mother finally looks over amaris shoulder at the 5 of us. She lets go of her daughter and bows "thank you so much how could I ever repay you" "oh no need just doing our jobs but we should get going now we leave at first light" "oh yes my apologies but really thank you again for saving her" she is really eyeing asuma sensei. She shakes his hand but holds on a little longer and just smiles at him. "Alright sensei lets go" I say, pulling him by the back of his vest. "I think she liked you sensei sorry about pulling you away but you don't need to pout" "I'm not pouting y/n just um thinking yea thinking"  "yea yea whatever asuma sensei women are troublesome anyways so why bother" "I don't know Shikamaru do you think y/n is so troublesome" "oh look we're at the hotel goodnight everyone" I head inside so I don't have to hear my heart being crush just yet. I get my room key from the front desk and me and Suiren head to our room "well girl this one doesn't have a hot springs but we still have a bed to sleep on so let's get some rest ok" I say petting her back and she's give out a lazy yawn I chuckle "I'll take that as a yes"